• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Irony Anyone?

nrepuyan

imported post

Linkage -- http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...41713B1E05AA826886257711003CA730?OpenDocument

does anyone else find this at all ironic how one of the states that is soooo against guns....happens to be one of the states that is having sooooo many problems?

why is it that people can't see that no matter how much you want to regulate and restrict gun access...that people who are going to misuse them will...? props Illinois...keep signing innocent peoples death warrants...

imported post

How can that be that little Richey Daley has all this murder and gun violence in his quaint little town because don't they have a total handgun ban in Chitago?

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I think a relative who lives in downstate IL hit upon the best description yet: She says she lives in the People's Republic of IL, State of Chicago.