• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Courant article addition

stacks04

imported post

i love the comments below, especially rich-b. specifically,"Should I then be able to call the police and have a Chinese person arrested because they frighten me?"

that made me lol.:lol:

Rich B

imported post

stacks04 wrote:
i love the comments below, especially rich-b. specifically,"Should I then be able to call the police and have a Chinese person arrested because they frighten me?"

that made me lol.:lol:
Hey, I do what I can. Good to hear someone saw the humor though.

Rich B

imported post

Some of these rabid anti gun comments are cracking me up. They just make this too easy!

If only they would understand the article, the current laws, and anything else about the subject before spouting a bunch of tired old stereotypes. They might even make a good point or two! But alas, they just don't appear to be capable.