• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Examiner.com - Another open carry picnic success, this time in Westland, MI

EM87

imported post

FEMALES WITH GUNS?!?!?! :what:

Kidding, I'm glad they were there. It seems like OCers fit a very specific type of people, so it's nice to see a few that don't fit the stereotype.

:celebrate

eye95

imported post

EM87 wrote:
It seems like OCers fit a very specific type of people
Yeah. Law-abiding citizens. Criminals conceal their weapons, usually illegally. If I see an OCer, I assume that I am encountering a person who will not unholster that weapon unless we in the area need some defending.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

EM87 wrote:
FEMALES WITH GUNS?!?!?! :what:

Kidding, I'm glad they were there. It seems like OCers fit a very specific type of people, so it's nice to see a few that don't fit the stereotype.

:celebrate

At times I worry about the younger generations and our eroding rights, but after speakingwiththese two womenI found them, polite, articulate and pro-rights. I left feeling better about the next generation moving forward. It's young adults like the ones at this event that makes an old man like me feel better about the future.:celebrate

PS, beside they are very pretty.

eye95

imported post

The problem with pretty ladies OCing is that their presence totally destroys the typical male's situational awareness. It could be hours before we notice that they are carrying.

jbone

imported post

buster81 wrote:
^^ It took me several minutes of staring at the pic tonotice theTim Hortons cup.
Still don't see the cup.