• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

glock 22

spencer280

imported post

spencer280 wrote:
well i just got my lone wolf connector to take my gun from the 5.5 lb trigger pull to a 3.5 lb trigger pull. and a tack light from nc star rubber grip tape for more grip. just waiting on my extended slip pull by lone wolf. and got my new level 111 duty holster by bianchi

Sig229

imported post

spencer280 wrote:
well i just got my lone wolf connector to take my gun from the 5.5 lb trigger pull to a 3.5 lb trigger pull. and a tack light from nc star rubber grip tape for more grip. just waiting on my extended slide stop by lone wolf pull by lone wolf. and got my new level 111 duty holster by bianchi

Thats one bad-ass Tac Light. I have never seen that make & model before.
If you dont mind me asking, what did you pay for it?

spencer280

imported post

eBay sells them for 32.00 free shipping. its a nc star tack light and its 35 luminous. but don't let that fool you i had it out in the field at my place and i could see with no problem well over 300 feet. one hell of a tack lite . go visit ebay and look up nc star. good luck