• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Non resident permit

ak56

Campaign Veteran
imported post

younggun20 wrote:
received my permit today. dated the 12th. So 12 days including weekends to get it approved and sent out, 17 days to get it to me. Am i allowed to Laminate it?
I should have moved out of state and then applied - would have been faster.;) They took the full 30 days allowed for a resident permit. It arrived on saturday - I laminated it today..

younggun20

imported post

i was kind of down when others said it could really take up to 60 allowed. It came in the mail this morning and I didnt even see it for a couple hrs because I had stopped looking. Only reason I did see it is because it was handed to me

ISRAEL

imported post

I need to replace mine next year and is an excuse to go to Yakima I go to Wash very often, and O.C. there. I never laminate mine I put it in a plastic bag and folded in my wallet, been doing that for 15 years, since I move to Boise.