Thread: OC or a nut

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

Armed]armed-man-arrested-near-obama-had.html]Armed man arrested near Obama had Republican ties[/url]
    http://news.oldva.org/

Post imported post

read this best part is Feds want him held even if he makes bail.

On what charge? Where is the court order?

Yes I carry a Bible and a Gun, your point.
    Vindiciae Contra Tyrannos (meaning: "A defence of liberty against tyrants")
    Benjamin Franklin said, "A government that does not trust it's citizens with guns is a government that should not be trusted."

Post imported post

peter nap wrote:
    Armed]armed-man-arrested-near-obama-had.html]Armed man arrested near Obama had Republican ties[/url]
    Does it really matters if he has Republican ties?

IMHO: NOT!!!

Post imported post

RegalNC wrote:
    peter nap wrote:
    *Armed]armed-man-arrested-near-obama-had.html]Armed man arrested near Obama had Republican ties[/url]
    Does it really matters if he has Republican ties?

IMHO: NOT!!!
    I agree, but its being made out like Obama was in some sort of danger and the media is already liberal so this is like a gimme for them to throw Republicans under the bus.

Post imported post

Not quite sure on this one, would like more facts, but with the way the media is spreading this if it turns out nothing we will never know as they will want to avoid the embarrassment.

IMOA from what I have seen presented, he seemed to be a little over zealous on his want to be helpful. Maybe he is trying to be at the right place at the right time to have a few seconds at hero fame. Seems as though he was into armature radios, and as well had scanners so he could be an accident chaser just to help.

He was from what it appears carrying legally, and I am assuming if he was not a felon, the scanner use was legal. If he was not using or witnessed using the sirens or the lights, again I would believe he had committed no crime. Maybe with as many people that don't like Obama and his administration, he thought he could help out if a crises situation broke out.

All speculation on my part, and he may have been carrying his help fullness a little to far. That being said, he has from what I have read and IANL them holding him is not justified. If this can happen to him and they press that terror charge on him, makes me wonder how far they could go with the every day OC'er.

Post imported post