• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

California Gun Law...

March Hare

imported post

Wow, just.... wow.:shock:

So, my modified Ruger 10-22 with its 25 round magazine and collapsible stock is an 'Assault Weapon'?
They'd lose it over my SKS with the bayonette and grenade launcher!

Holy Crap!

Are they trying to emulate the U.K.? :banghead:

I'm almost tempted to post something on the CA board, just to see what the reaction is... almost.:lol:

lostone1413

imported post

WOW They don't call it the land of nuts and fruitcakes for nothing. Maybe we should fence off the western border to.

kenpoprofessor

imported post

March Hare wrote:

So, my modified Ruger 10-22 with its 25 round magazine and collapsible stock is an 'Assault Weapon'?

Holy Crap!

I'm almost tempted to post something on the CA board, just to see what the reaction is... almost.:lol:

Rimfires are excluded, and you can still have normal cap preban mags. Your SKS is also not included unless it's got a thumbhole or pistol grip stock. It has to actually say "SKS" on it, otherwise, it's not, it's a Yugo Zastava 59 or 59/66, and the grenade laucher is a "destructive device".

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

Phoenix David

imported post

I applaud whoever spent the time to create that flowchart but they wasted their time, they could have done the same thing but simpler

Will the firearm cause a liberal to pee their panties?

Yes - then it's illegal
No - yeah like that's gonna happen.

Phoenix David

imported post

March Hare wrote:

Holy Crap!

It's not nice to be mean to them, they have to put up with the Liberal (inappropriate word).