• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to the forums

jon1163

imported post

Hello everyone, met one of your guys at the Puyallup gun show and thought I'd stop in and say hello. I'm a cop here in Seattle and want you to know that a lot of us support you. Looking forward to meeting some of you at a gathering. Take care.
Reed

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

Reed,

Welcome to the forum! It will be good to have your perspective on things.

As far as events go, and a chance to meet a few people, I think the next one scheduled is the 2nd Saturday OC meet. We get together the 2nd Saturday of every month at 8:00 for coffee and fellowship. It's at the Starbucks (Our way of saying "Thank you") at 348th Street and Hwy 99 in Federal Way.

Hope to see you there!:D

69Charger

imported post

Welcome here Reed. :)
Glad to hear you live with an open mind. Wish every one did.
Looking forward to meeting with you. Now if they could change that meeting time to a weee bit later on a Saturday, then I could meet you there.:cool: (kind of lazy on Saturdays)
Dave
USMC 1976-1982
Semper Fi

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Welcome to the forum Jon.

We could use a little more LEO perspective from time to time, hope you have a thick skin though and stick around. Look forward to seeing you at a meet soon.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

jon1163 wrote:
Hello everyone, met one of your guys at the Puyallup gun show and thought I'd stop in and say hello. I'm a cop here in Seattle and want you to know that a lot of us support you. Looking forward to meeting some of you at a gathering. Take care.
Reed
Welcome to OCDO. M1Gunr, TriggerDr and myself (gogodawgs) are the 3 that were at the latest gun show in Puyallup. It's great to see you check out the website. We appreciate your support. We appreciate your imput and differing views. Like it was said above, have thick skin! Hope to see you again soon.

Batousaii

imported post

Welcome Aboard, I was sitting at the table for a little bit too, it was a good show, unfortunatly i always have to cut my Saturday Gunshows short - work work work right :p

I am glad you made it :)

Bat