• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Saturday OC Meet.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

tyguy808 wrote:
Bookman wrote:
Now, THAT's what I'm talkin' about! We need more regularly scheduled meets throughout the state. You don't have to attend them all, but you should be able to find one in your area.

We have been trying to do regular meetings, once a week, in Bellingham. A couple guys have been hooking up that often. I have been trying to go, but have been slammed lately. I'll let those guys chime in on an exact time, day and location.

Sorry about the thread-jack!

No sweat! Your comment is relevant to the discussion. :D

Squeak

imported post

Common guys! I fight my way across the bridge to have coffee at *$'s and wait for an hour and not one soul shows up! This is exactly what I mean when an event is planned.Make an effort to attend! Not that many people work on Sat.:?

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Squeak wrote:
Common guys! I fight my way across the bridge to have coffee at *$'s and wait for an hour and not one soul shows up! This is exactly what I mean when an event is planned.Make an effort to attend! Not that many people work on Sat.:?
I hope that was referring to another meet and not today? LOL.....:p

69Charger

imported post

Bumpedy bump bump, I will again say that I will be there and see you there. :) Only a few short days away.
Dave

69Charger

imported post

"1"

What do I win? :celebrate

Smilein all the way to the bank.
Dave

Trigger Dr

imported post

Squeak wrote:
O.K. Just 1 question; how many 2nd saturdays are there this month?:?
That would depend upon whn you cross the international date line.:)

69Charger

imported post

Can some one give the exact address for this Starbucks. I'm having a bit of trouble figurin out where it is. :question:
Thanks.:)
Dave

Bill Starks

State Researcher

ak56

Campaign Veteran
imported post

69Charger wrote:
Can some one give the exact address for this Starbucks. I'm having a bit of trouble figurin out where it is. :question:
Thanks.:)
Dave

1401 South 348th Street M101

Federal Way, WA 98003

Right across the parking lot from Wholesale Sports.

Some day I'm going to make it down there on a 2nd Saturday.

69Charger

imported post

Thank you very much. I hope this will make it easier for others to find also. :)

acmariner99

imported post

Question: any upcoming events around Everett? I will be in the area come mid-may. Looking forward to a nice summer in the Pac-NW!

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

acmariner99 wrote:
Question: any upcoming events around Everett? I will be in the area come mid-may. Looking forward to a nice summer in the Pac-NW!

Plan one! Just say..." I am going to have coffe on Saturday at location XX at 9:00am"

Others will show up....

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

gogodawgs wrote:
acmariner99 wrote:

Plan one! Just say..." I am going to have coffe on Saturday at location XX at 9:00am"

Others will show up....
+1

gogodawgs and I promise not to get angry for using this idea:quirky. My thought is to have regularly scheduled get togethers in every area throughout the state. I think it would help to promote solidarity. For instance, many of the people who helped to put together the 2A rally in Olympia a couple of weeks ago are "2nd Saturday" people.