Thread: A real menace to society!

Post imported post

http://www.coshoctontribune.com/arti...aves-N.C.-jail

I am not saying everything he did was the best decision, but this sounds like a good kid. I hope fur flies over this and he triumphs.
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues: http://ctcarry.com/Forum

Post imported post

McVey told an officer he wanted to see the president. His car was equipped with police gear, including a siren and flashing lights, although he does not work in law enforcement, authorities said. Both airport police and the Secret Service questioned him, and he was taken into custody.
    What's all that about?

Post imported post

marshaul wrote:
    What's all that about?
    What part did you not understand? What did you take issue to?

They explain in the article why his car is outfitted like that, and regardless, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it anyway (as evidenced by the charges).
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Post imported post

Rich B wrote:
    marshaul wrote:
    What's all that about?
    What part did you not understand? What did you take issue to?

They explain in the article why his car is outfitted like that, and regardless, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it anyway (as evidenced by the charges).
    I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, as in illegal or immoral or aggressive or dangerous or what have you.

Just seems a little strange. I sure wouldn't tell people I "wanted to see the President" while carrying a gun and with police lights in my non-police car.

Post imported post

marshaul wrote:
    I sure wouldn't tell people I "wanted to see the President" while carrying a gun and with police lights in my non-police car.
    Context is everything. As it says in the article, he was watching Obama's plane take off. He wasn't rushing a crowd or a podium to 'see the president'.

Whether or not you like the president, it is not every day you see Air Force 1 take off.

I can't believe anyone can read that article and still find fault. I can't find a single thing he did wrong.

Post imported post

The self defense shooting in New Haven speaks louder than any words in this forum.

A man trying to eat his sandwich in a park in the afternoon was able to defend himself with his weapon and Permit to Carry.

Everyone could have been reading a different story had the victim not had a Permit to Carry and a firearm.

I wonder if the accused would have demanded money had he seen an exposed firearm.

Probably not, he would have looked for a defenseless person without a gun.

Post imported post

When in this country did we give up on "Innocent until proven guilty"?

Post imported post

Rich B wrote:
    When in this country did we give up on "Innocent until proven guilty"?
    When kwikrnu carried a navy pistol in his hand in Belle Meade.