• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UOC in a UPS Store?

GlockFanatic943

imported post

So i was UOC yesterday in a ups store that is clearly a UPS store but also can ship USPS packages, is UOC aloud when they have the USPS attachment in a UPS store? sorry if im not describing it well enough but its the best i can do to describe it. Someone had told me to stay out of any USPS & any UPS that had the USPS attachment.. please clarify if you do know, because i ship allot.. :uhoh:

Edit: Spelling because i type faster then i think obviously

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

39 CFR 232.1 (l) Cannot carry on U.S. Postal Service property.

So unless this UPS store is in a state or federal building, you're fine.

coolusername2007

imported post

UPS is a business, not a government entity. If true, then we wouldn't be able to carry in grocery stores because they sell stamps.

ETA: which just gave me a good idea, instead of having a PO box at the post office, get one at one of those stores that have mail boxes, then I wouldn't have to stop UOC'ing just to check the mail.