• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second Amendment Rally Video

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

The first 2 mins 36 secs is music overlay.

Then the speakers: Dave Workman, Elizabeth Scott, Dr.Sean Salazar(short due to trying to save the camera during a downpour), David Hedrick, Gray Peterson and Elisa Delaurenti.

You will need the Windows Media Player in order to watch as well as a broadband connection. File size is 760mb.

streaming playback: http://play.rbn.com/play.asx?url=rbn/bill/wmdemand/ocdo/2A-Rally.wmv&proto=mms?mswmext=.asx

download: http://download.rbn.com/rbn/bill/download/ocdo/2A-Rally.wmv

Thanks to Stryker for the video.

Stryker

imported post

Gray Peterson wrote:
See my terrible speaking skillz!

I cut out your most awkward moments, but the whole time I wanted to figure out how to tuck in your shirt.:lol: Honestly, however, your expertise and fluency was evidenced by the good questions and well versed responses. No criticism will be thrown from this peanut gallery!

M1... Thanks for hosting the video. Youtube would have forced it into what? 10 separate videos?

-Michael

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

M1... Thanks for hosting the video. Youtube would have forced it into what? 10 separate videos?
10?? They only allow 10 minute segments.

<edit> Steve Lee gave us permission to use the "I Like Guns" audio. It turns out he was here in the states visiting various areas. I wish I had known that, as I would have invited him out to the event.

DEROS72

imported post

I noticed that too, Grays shirt...:D

And we need to retitle this "The Gray Peterson Show" guest starring......

I say that Gray because you did do an exemplary job with this!

I know some of us differ in some things and we can get some rather heated discussions going;However I have organized corproate events ,meetings ..many different things.But in my 56 years I have never been prouder to be associated with a group of folks than this one..Thanks you guys.What ever life I have left these days I would say the associations Iv'e made here give it substantial meaning.!

tony d tiger

imported post

Stryker wrote:
Gray Peterson wrote:
See my terrible speaking skillz!

I cut out your most awkward moments, but the whole time I wanted to figure out how to tuck in your shirt.:lol: Honestly, however, your expertise and fluency was evidenced by the good questions and well versed responses. No criticism will be thrown from this peanut gallery!

-Michael

Good job on the vid!

That's the famous "modified 3/4 tuck" a very distinguished look which projects confidence and at the same time elicits empathy... well done Gray!

I think you did well for your first major speaking engagement - least I think that's what you said at the time. KUDOS!