Thread: Traveling into Nevada

Post imported post

I'll be driving into Nevada from Arizona in May to attend a Front Sight class, can someone give me a run down of the Nevada laws on transporting a firearm in a vehicle, and open carry and a place to look it up on line?. I'll be staying in Pahrump and not going into Vegas proper, unless the freeway takes me there.

Thanks
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Post imported post

Phoenix David wrote:
    I'll be driving into Nevada from Arizona in May to attend a Front Sight class, can someone give me a run down of the Nevada laws on transporting a firearm in a vehicle, and open carry and a place to look it up on line?. I'll be staying in Pahrump and not going into Vegas proper, unless the freeway takes me there.

Thanks
    Start with the pamphlet thread

I do hear that the Dam is not the route to take with firearms if that is on the in-between.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Post imported post

Thanks for the link to the pamphlet, according to the dept of the Interior pamphlet, I'm OK there, just has to be unloaded and not more than 1K rounds. Will probably just slide it in the trunk (unloaded) to make things simpler.

When the bypass gets finished this year that will be nice.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.