Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New mug shot attire.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

THEY DIDN'T OC though.

"Let's see here. I need to shower, shave, eat some oatmeal, put on my new Obama T-shirt, grab my 9mm and go hold up a convenience store.

New Fashion Rage In Police Mug Shots, These are actual Police Photos.
    There MUST be a message here, but I can't quite grasp it. Maybe you can help me out here....

An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

***scratches head*** hmm.....

Post imported post

Ya know, there's also another direct correlation I can see from those pictures too...
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

I dislike the Marxist as much as anyone here, and probably more so, but I'm pretty sure this violates the ToS :/

Post imported post

how'd the interview go brian?
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Post imported post

As one of I suspect few progressives in the group, I suspect this was meant to be funny so I would like to take the high road & simply ask some questions?

1. Anyone ever hear of Photoshop?
    2. Is it possible, if these are legit photos, that some were political protestors?
    3. Even if all of these folks really did do what is suggested, they would represent such a small % of the nearly 82 MILLION people that voted Democratic you would need an electron microscope to notice them, right?

Remember this - most of us are in the middle as politics goes, hence we have more in common than separates us. If we build on this school of thought the next time there is a supposed "Pro gun rights" protest in DC instead of 3,000 people showing up we could have 3 MILLION there instead.

This is type of nonstop back and forth between citizens is exactly what the CLOWNS in DC want as it divides us so they can conquer us. They much prefer we "TALK AT EACH OTHER" than talk to one another.

Remember even if we can't agree...the enemy of my enemy is my ally correct? This is why I consider all of you my allies, and for that matter brothers and sisters at arms.

Your thoughts?
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Post imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
    I dislike the Marxist as much as anyone here, and probably more so, but I'm pretty sure this violates the ToS :/

The elite are exempt from ToS.

Post imported post

Again,

I think this was an attempt at humor. So let's give Brian the benefit of the doubt here shall we?

Sincerely,

A meat eating, gun toting, tree chopping, SUV driving PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT!

- Jeff
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Post imported post

All I see are criminals in those pictures, criminals who want CHANGE!!!!!!! bird's of a feather, right?.

Post imported post

Your post helps to prove my points above. Thanks:celebrate

Post imported post

Thats kind of why I posted it, the fact that you brought up a reason to bicker so I decided I might as well take the bait....

And it tasted sooooooo gooooooood...

Post imported post

If I wore a John McCain shirt and did something criminal ( other than wearing that shirt....just kidding...easy there sparky....should all Republican be considered to want criminal change? You are right on one point criminals do "birds of a feather" stick together. This is why we Dems/Repubs/Indeps need to be united in standing up to them.

That's a pretty fair & balanced statement wouldn't you say?

See, I don't make baseless statements. I really want to hear your side of the story.

Post imported post

I thought the point of my post was to point out REASONS NOT TO BICKER amongst ourselves.

Save that for the folks in DC all of them deserve a ear full in my humble opinion.

Post imported post

To be perfectly honest I just wanted to troll you, and you walked into it... Sorry I was just bored.

Post imported post

Well done!

I was just in a preachy mood. LMAO!

I do think if we worked as a united group we truly could fix what's broken in OUR country.

Peace be with you brother.

Post imported post

So if this was indeed an attempt at humor, what would be humorous about it?

Post imported post

Valid question. Honestly I can't think of one thing. I know from my interactions with Venator that he seems to be a very decent guy so that's why I'm not passing judgment here. Another great thing about our country is we are all presumed innocent until proven guilty (unless you OC). I will leave it at that.

Post imported post

FYI - I found the exact picture at the following site:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2163380/posts

You judge for yourself what the intent is there then come to your own conclusions.

Again - we need to work together rather than fight with each other, all that does is make changing what we all identify as broken that much harder to fix.

This (2A rights) is not in my opinion a Republican or Democrat issue. It is a issue of all of us being controlled by a tiny group of "Policy making, Political silver spoon, Plutocracy driven buttheads "

Together " We shall over come, dived we shall surely perish! "

On that note - God bless and good night!

Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar

Post imported post

LMMFAO.......i really dislike democrats....and LOL at steves trolling.....and the fact that all the people in those photos support obama and are wearing obama attire......and are criminals.....is where the humor comes from....LMAO
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

Post imported post

Well AMBOY,

I wouldn't say I disliked you, at least until I met you 1st. Again another shining example of why things the way they are. If I automatically assume you are bad, then it makes it hard to work towards common goals.

But anyway, I will do my part to bring the groups together if possible.

We should go shooting someday then you might see we Dems, are not the green eyed monsters you think we are.

Just a thought.

Post imported post

Glock9mmOldStyle wrote:
    Well AMBOY,

I wouldn't say I disliked you, at least until I met you 1st. Again another shining example of why things the way they are. If I automatically assume you are bad, then it makes it hard to work towards common goals.

But anyway, I will do my part to bring the groups together if possible.

We should go shooting someday then you might see we Dems, are not the green eyed monsters you think we are.

Just a thought.
    Well most people dont like me....and i like it like that....i dont really dislike ALL dems' just the extreme, hate guns, go healthcare type...green eyed monsters?
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Glock9mmOldStyle wrote:
    If I wore a John McCain shirt and did something criminal ( other than wearing that shirt....just kidding...easy there sparky....should all Republican be considered to want criminal change? You are right on one point criminals do "birds of a feather" stick together. This is why we Dems/Repubs/Indeps need to be united in standing up to them.

That's a pretty fair & balanced statement wouldn't you say?

See, I don't make baseless statements. I really want to hear your side of the story.
    I'm surprised that you don't have a John McCain t-shirt as we all know he is a progressive anyway. The way I see it we were pretty much all on the same side after the primary because the top two presidential candidates were both progressives:what::shock:.springerdave.

Post imported post

See, DAVE

We can find things we have in common.

Post imported post

AMBOY,

I think you are being too hard on yourself. There are most likely lots of folks that like you.

As far as the extremes- we agree there, they only make up a VERY small part of the groups on both sides. yet they are all we ever hear about. I guess NUTTY makes a better story than common sense honest people standing up for their rights?

P.S. Nice use of visuals in your post.

Post imported post

lol yea.....i couldnt help the green eyed thing....i think it actually looks pretty cool...but yes..the crazy extremists are all we ever hear about....agreed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast