• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New mug shot attire.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

THEY DIDN'T OC though.

"Let's see here. I need to shower, shave, eat some oatmeal, put on my new Obama T-shirt, grab my 9mm and go hold up a convenience store.

New Fashion Rage In Police Mug Shots, These are actual Police Photos.
There MUST be a message here, but I can't quite grasp it. Maybe you can help me out here....

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

As one of I suspect few progressives in the group, I suspect this was meant to be funny so I would like to take the high road & simply ask some questions?

1. Anyone ever hear of Photoshop?
2. Is it possible, if these are legit photos, that some were political protestors?
3. Even if all of these folks really did do what is suggested, they would represent such a small % of the nearly 82 MILLION people that voted Democratic you would need an electron microscope to notice them, right?

Remember this - most of us are in the middle as politics goes, hence we have more in common than separates us. If we build on this school of thought the next time there is a supposed "Pro gun rights" protest in DC instead of 3,000 people showing up we could have 3 MILLION there instead.

This is type of nonstop back and forth between citizens is exactly what the CLOWNS in DC want as it divides us so they can conquer us. They much prefer we "TALK AT EACH OTHER" than talk to one another. :banghead:

Remember even if we can't agree...the enemy of my enemy is my ally correct? This is why I consider all of you my allies, and for that matter brothers and sisters at arms.

Your thoughts? ;)

G

imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
I dislike the Marxist as much as anyone here, and probably more so, but I'm pretty sure this violates the ToS :/
The elite are exempt from ToS.

steve

imported post

Thats kind of why I posted it, the fact that you brought up a reason to bicker so I decided I might as well take the bait....

And it tasted sooooooo gooooooood...

:lol:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

If I wore a John McCain shirt and did something criminal ( other than wearing that shirt....just kidding...easy there sparky....should all Republican be considered to want criminal change? You are right on one point criminals do "birds of a feather" stick together. This is why we Dems/Repubs/Indeps need to be united in standing up to them.

That's a pretty fair & balanced statement wouldn't you say?

See, I don't make baseless statements. I really want to hear your side of the story.

G

imported post

So if this was indeed an attempt at humor, what would be humorous about it?

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Valid question. Honestly I can't think of one thing. I know from my interactions with Venator that he seems to be a very decent guy so that's why I'm not passing judgment here. Another great thing about our country is we are all presumed innocent until proven guilty (unless you OC). I will leave it at that.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

FYI - I found the exact picture at the following site:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2163380/posts

You judge for yourself what the intent is there then come to your own conclusions.

Again - we need to work together rather than fight with each other, all that does is make changing what we all identify as broken that much harder to fix.

This (2A rights) is not in my opinion a Republican or Democrat issue. It is a issue of all of us being controlled by a tiny group of "Policy making, Political silver spoon, Plutocracy driven buttheads " :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Together " We shall over come, dived we shall surely perish! "

On that note - God bless and good night!

American Boy With a Gun

imported post

LMMFAO.......i really dislike democrats....and LOL at steves trolling.....and the fact that all the people in those photos support obama and are wearing obama attire......and are criminals.....is where the humor comes from....LMAO

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Well AMBOY,

I wouldn't say I disliked you, at least until I met you 1st. Again another shining example of why things the way they are. If I automatically assume you are bad, then it makes it hard to work towards common goals.

But anyway, I will do my part to bring the groups together if possible.

We should go shooting someday then you might see we Dems, are not the green eyed monsters you think we are.

Just a thought.