Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madison police officer smoking crack on duty

Post imported post

Check this out. Police officer ran a crack house and was caught smoking crack on duty. Why are they so worried about us?

http://www.lacrossetribune.com/news/...cc4c002e0.html

"To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Banned

Post imported post

Not surprised, most cops are pigs. Its rare to find an actual cop nowadays, the vast majority are bullying pigs.

Post imported post

johnny amish wrote:

Check this out. Madison police officer ran a crack house and was caught smoking crack on duty. Why are they so worried about us?

Just setting the record straight. The officer is from Platteville, not Madison. There is nothing in the story about "running a crack house."
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Post imported post

Shotgun wrote:
    johnny amish wrote:

Check this out. Madison police officer ran a crack house and was caught smoking crack on duty. Why are they so worried about us?

Just setting the record straight. The officer is from Platteville, not Madison. There is nothing in the story about "running a crack house."
    it says right in the first sentence "maintaining a crackhouse" as one of the accusations. I thought cops had "internal affairs" divisions to catch these idiots who think they are above the law just because they have a badge. This kind of **** makes me GAG!
    I like GUNS

Banned

Post imported post

They all think they are above the law.

Post imported post

http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/92198469.html

official complaint top left side opens as pdf file

Banned

Post imported post

Nah, this can't be true. Don't all applicants for Police Officer Positions have to go through a rigorous psychological exam and back ground check? I mean surely the system is so fool proof by now that some one like this officer couldn't slip through the "Cracks" (couldn't help the punn).

I know so many people that were turned away from Cop Jobs that would have made excellent officers simply because they did not pass the so called psychological exam.

I think these departments should throw out all the psychological crap and just start hiring the people who would make good officers.

I have taken some of those exams and I can honestly say it is ridiculous to hire or not hire someone based on the results of those exams.

They are a series of questions that are repeated and asked in different ways. You are suppose to answer with your first initial answer that comes to mind and be honest.

Questions like, If you found a wallet with $1000.00 in it what would you do? Then it gives you 4 or 5 multiple choice answers to choose from.

Some may include keeping the money. Now see if you answer that you would keep the money because that was the first answer that came to mind and of course you want to be honest then you have just disqualified yourself from employment.

Seems fair. What a joke.

No wonder we have officers out there that don't even know the laws they are enforcing. They are too stoned!

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

No wonder we have citizens out there that don't even know the laws they are abiding. They are too stoned!
    Prince Dakkar has JustinaC's number, an eager tyrant corporal!

Banned

Post imported post

?

Not sure what you are implying but the Mods can verify That I am not the Prince.

Neither am I a corporal.

Banned

Post imported post

I wasn't implying anything but just dumping on our eager tyrant Little Corporal Napoleon wannabe. I am pleased that the Prince can see it. And "Justina C" is clever.

McX

Post imported post

to serve, protect, and hit the hooka!

Post imported post

OCglock1988 wrote:
    Shotgun wrote:
    johnny amish wrote:

it says right in the first sentence "maintaining a crackhouse" as one of the accusations. I thought cops had "internal affairs" divisions to catch these idiots who think they are above the law just because they have a badge. This kind of @#$% makes me GAG!
    Read the criminal complaint. Nothing about maintaining a "crack house." The paper sensationalizes or doesn't understand the definition of crack house.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Post imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
    Nah, this can't be true. Don't all applicants for Police Officer Positions have to go through a rigorous psychological exam and back ground check? I mean surely the system is so fool proof by now that some one like this officer couldn't slip through the "Cracks" (couldn't help the punn).

I know so many people that were turned away from Cop Jobs that would have made excellent officers simply because they did not pass the so called psychological exam.

I think these departments should throw out all the psychological crap and just start hiring the people who would make good officers.

I have taken some of those exams and I can honestly say it is ridiculous to hire or not hire someone based on the results of those exams.

They are a series of questions that are repeated and asked in different ways. You are suppose to answer with your first initial answer that comes to mind and be honest.

Questions like, If you found a wallet with $1000.00 in it what would you do? Then it gives you 4 or 5 multiple choice answers to choose from.

Some may include keeping the money. Now see if you answer that you would keep the money because that was the first answer that came to mind and of course you want to be honest then you have just disqualified yourself from employment.

Seems fair. What a joke.

No wonder we have officers out there that don't even know the laws they are enforcing. They are too stoned!
    Keep the money, return the wallet....it's called a finders fee :what:
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

McX

Post imported post

gimme my wallet back glock!

Post imported post

McX wrote:
    LOL Anyways ...Cops down by Mad town smoking crack, why does this NOT surprise me.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    McX wrote:
    LOL Anyways ...Cops down by Mad town smoking crack, why does this NOT surprise me.
    Sadly I was not surpirsed when that scumbag Tyler Peterson murdered 6 people in their home with his duty rifle. So a cop smoking rock is no surprise either.
    Before I left Milwaukee, I watched a whole MPD-Based drug ring get taken down, they were dealing right out of their cruisers. (1987-88'ish)

Banned

Post imported post

Ever see the yearly party that the Milwaukee cops throw? Absolutely anything goes.

Banned

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    J.Gleason wrote:

Seems fair. What a joke.

See that's what I mean you would fail. You answered honestly and that would mean that by taking the money you are dishonest.

Now if you would have said I would return the money there are two ways of looking at this answer. Either you are a liar or your just plain crazy because they know that everyone would probably just take the money and drop the wallet in the mail box.

If you are that honest and would return everything to the owner then how could the department rely on you to lie for them if needed. You are a liability.

Either way you probably fail this question, but still what a ridiculous thing to base hiring someone on.

Post imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    J.Gleason wrote:

Seems fair. What a joke.

See that's what I mean you would fail. You answered honestly and that would mean that by taking the money you are dishonest.

Now if you would have said I would return the money there are two ways of looking at this answer. Either you are a liar or your just plain crazy because they know that everyone would probably just take the money and drop the wallet in the mail box.

If you are that honest and would return everything to the owner then how could the department rely on you to lie for them if needed. You are a liability.

Either way you probably fail this question, but still what a ridiculous thing to base hiring someone on.
    I was actually joking around, last weekend I found a wallet with money & credit cards in the parking lot, I tracked down the owner and returned it to him.

Banned

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    J.Gleason wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    J.Gleason wrote:

Seems fair. What a joke.

I was actually joking around, last weekend I found a wallet with money & credit cards in the parking lot, I tracked down the owner and returned it to him.
    I know you were joking, but seriously this is what they rely on to hire officers and it is ridiculous.

Post imported post

Could someone with supernatural powers please correct the title? Leaving it as is - is wrong and suggests that accuracy is something expected only of the "other side." Teaching Moment - read twice (or more), post once - makes for a better forum and cuts down on those embarrassing apologies.

Post imported post

Officer Michelle V. Salentine.
    Image from the Wisconsin State Journal.
    Last edited by Brad_Krause; 08-21-2010 at 03:58 PM.

Banned

Post imported post

I trust that none of us, habitues of OCDO Wisconsin, indulge in illicit recreational drugs.

Post imported post

Meh. Sometimes I think the politicos in this city are all smoking crack, so this is no big surprise.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Brad_Krause wrote:

Officer Michelle V. Salentine, 28, glazed.
    Image from the Wisconsin State Journal, dude.
    She looks like she has been tweaking right before the picture was snapped!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast