• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC seminar at Rylee's Ace Hardware in Grand Rapids MI on 5-15-10

ghostrider

imported post

Rylee's does have a sign up sheet for this seminar at their gun counter. They would appreciate it if people would sign up so they can be better prepared to accommodate us.

sevenplusone

imported post

I will sign up just to make an attempt to make their numbers accurate, that said, if on the day of the event there is not room I'll gladly forfeit my seat to somebody who is not currently an OC'er and would like to learn about it.

For me it's partially about the fact that I haven't been able to make it to any of the previous OC events due to my work schedule and I'd like to actually spend some time with other OC'ers. I've been flying solo for too long.

A couple of my friends who have not OC'ed but have been with me when I was doing so are considering coming.

Slinger

imported post

I might stop in for a wile if i don't have to work.

Also my uncle owns the choo choo down on plainfield and Leonard, Small place, Seats about 16

The shakes are awesome

sevenplusone

imported post

Slinger wrote:
I might stop in for a wile if i don't have to work.

Also my uncle owns the choo choo down on plainfield and Leonard, Small place, Seats about 16

The shakes are awesome
I have not been to the Choo Choo in a very long time....I'll have to stop in.

autosurgeon

imported post

Myself EM87 and Mosnar87 will be OCing on the motorcycles from Kalamazoo and Lawrence and meeting in Paw Paw and doing a group OC ride up to GR to put on the Seminar. We also are planning to take a short OC group ride around South Kent County after the seminar. Anyone with a CPL that would like to join us is welcome!

autosurgeon

imported post

Thats ok we have about 6 that may be riding in the group ride. And 5 or so to help with the seminar.

The rest will be new folks learning about it for the first time...from my data I think we will have a full room!

sevenplusone

imported post

I'll be hanging around, if not at the seminar itself then within the nearby blocks as my friend that wants to go on the OC ride afterward lives about 100yds from Ace.I'll at least stop in at the seminar to shake some hands and say hi so some of you as I haven't met anybody. I'd rather not take somebody else's spot who wants to hear the seminar.

autosurgeon

imported post

sevenplusone wrote:
I'll be hanging around, if not at the seminar itself then within the nearby blocks as my friend that wants to go on the OC ride afterward lives about 100yds from Ace.I'll at least stop in at the seminar to shake some hands and say hi so some of you as I haven't met anybody. I'd rather not take somebody else's spot who wants to hear the seminar.
We will need someone to man the gun counter and hand out trifolds... you can do that if the room is full!