Thread: OC lunch 4/29/2010 12:00pm

Post imported post

If you would like to join me tomorrow 4/29/2010 for lunch I'll be at:

Foster's Grille
    4416 Costello Way
    Haymarket, VA 20169

I'll be arriving around 12:00pm, hope to see you there.

~Marco

If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

You da' man. Count me in and see ya' then.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

I'll be there.
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

By the way, nothing I say on this website as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice, merely personal opinion. Everyone having a question regarding the application of law to the facts of their situation should seek the advice of an attorney competent in the subject matter of the issues presented and licensed to practice in the relevant state.

Post imported post

See, you in about an hour.

Got some coupons:
    buy one get one for 1/2 off.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Sorry, I'm gonna have to miss this one. Maybe next time...

Roscoe
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

Post imported post

Sounds good, Marco, I'll be leaving here soon 'cause it takes s-o-o-o long for me to get there (heh, heh).

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Post imported post

Good food, good company, good conversation.. what's not to like. Great call, Marco. It was really good seeing you gentlemen again. Thanks, I really enjoyed it.

America First!

Post imported post

Thanks for meeting me gentlemen, it is always a pleasure to talk with you guys.

~Marco

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

I had a good time, too.

Marco, you were right, UPS wouldn't accept the rifle. I took it to the post office and mailed it. I think it cost me thirteen bucks, incl/insurance and delivery confirmation.
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

By the way, nothing I say on this website as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice, merely personal opinion. Everyone having a question regarding the application of law to the facts of their situation should seek the advice of an attorney competent in the subject matter of the issues presented and licensed to practice in the relevant state.

Haymarket/Gainesville/Arlington/GMU , Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Damn me furthering my education. Ive learned more from this board than I have at Mason :P

Next time around guys
    OC - Kimber Custom II - trijicon night sights, beveled mag well, and Wilson combat mags
    CC/OC Sig Sauer 229 - trijicon night sights

Post imported post

NightmareSHANIQUA wrote:
    Damn me furthering my education. Ive learned more from this board than I have at Mason :P

Next time around guys
    I half expected to see you there.

Yep, next time for sure.

America First!

Haymarket/Gainesville/Arlington/GMU , Virginia, USA

Post imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
    NightmareSHANIQUA wrote:

Next time around guys
    I half expected to see you there.

Yep, next time for sure.
    Mason is there only to screw with my schedule buddy

It wont be long before we meet again. Its all good. But I havent seen you since the Presidents Day lunch. That seems like forever ago
    OC - Kimber Custom II - trijicon night sights, beveled mag well, and Wilson combat mags
    CC/OC Sig Sauer 229 - trijicon night sights