• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free Ammo!

JB

imported post

I've got a box of 20 Corbon 380 auto90gr JHP's I bought for a Bersa I no longer own. If anyone local is interstedyou are welcome to them.

9Shooter

imported post

If you still have them, I'll take them off your hands.

EDIT: Just noticed your in Moscow. Maybe not as local as I thought :(

idahoguy84

imported post

I carry a Ruger LCP in .380, I'd be more than happy to get that box from you, or swap some .45 hardball for it. I'm in Moscow, so just PM or email me and we can set up a time.