• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I cant beleive

B

Bikenut

imported post

Actually I am grateful the other thread was allowed to continue for as long as it did...

But still, it didn't fit the parameters of OCDO so no surprise it was locked.

As will this one shortly I presume.:)

fozzy71

imported post

22-250 wrote:
I request there be a general talk about anything forum , other sites have them, anyone with me?

I have said this more than once. The other forum I frequent has Low-Content/Off-Topic chat threads in every sub-forum. It cuts down on the clutter and allows the regulars somewhere to chat about non-OC related things.

kyleplusitunes

imported post

I am sure you can find a social board that caters to talking about random ot stuff, I reccommend 4chan

http://boards.4chan.org/b/

don't go there if you are easily offended however.

I for one think they should be more strict on ot stuff here, it's ruining the quality and credibility of the movement when people see what is better Dora the explorer or teletubbies topics.

FatboyCykes

imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:
I am sure you can find a social board that caters to talking about random ot stuff, I reccommend 4chan

http://boards.4chan.org/b/

don't go there if you are easily offended however.

I for one think they should be more strict on ot stuff here, it's ruining the quality and credibility of the movement when people see what is better Dora the explorer or teletubbies topics.

Agreed.

Dora > Teletubbies

22-250

imported post

fozzy71 wrote:
22-250 wrote:
I request there be a general talk about anything forum , other sites have them, anyone with me?

I have said this more than once. The other forum I frequent has Low-Content/Off-Topic chat threads in every sub-forum. It cuts down on the clutter and allows the regulars somewhere to chat about non-OC related things.

This is what I say , I will also agree with what others say is also a good point but a place for the regulars to chat and hang out is good, it's what makes a board a community..

autosurgeon

imported post

You guys just don't get the hint do you? John locked your thread BC it is OT and has nothing to do with OC that means he doesn't want that type of thread.

So let this one die and stop making work for John and Mike.

This is their house and they have rules... follow them!