Thread: Bill introduced to 'fix' DC gun laws

Post imported post

Bill introduced to 'fix' DC gun laws

Some people on Capitol Hill have had enough. On Tuesday, Senators Jon Tester (D-MT) and John McCain (R-AZ) introduced the Second Amendment Enforcement Act. Companion legislation was unveiled in the House by Reps. Travis Childers (D-MS) and Mark Souder (R-IN).

http://www.examiner.com/x-4525-Seattle-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2010m4d28-Bill-introduced-to-fix-gun-laws-in-the-other-Washington-Daley-wants-to-sue-gun-makers

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/2ahp89p

Post imported post

Post imported post

Perhaps enough Democrats will be "retired" after the November elections to allow a bill like this a fair hearing in the House.

No better opportunity has existed for a long time to get rid of these idiots. The economy is no better off today, after a massive stimulus attempt. Unemployment is almost twice what they advertise if you count those that have been out of work so long they no longer get benefits. Anyone checked their retirement funds lately? So much for the Stock Market. On top of that we get stuck with Obama Care with it's huge deficit forcasted, theats to any State that wants to do something about illegal immigration and employment (Arizona), and absolutely no leadership from our elected leaders.

Time to REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"