Thread: Ammo Thread

Post imported post

Everyone,

Thought it might be a good idea to get together an ammo thread. If you notice some place has a lot of ammo and you want to spread the word, post it up here.

To start off:

4/28/10: Lake St. Louis Wal-mart has a TON of .40, very little 357Mag, and a few 9mm. Sports Authority in Lake St. Louis has a TON of 9mm right now (the most they've had in 6 months), a bunch of .40, and a couple boxes of 357Mag. No one seems to have 357Sig around here.

Post imported post

my local fun store has tons of ammo of nearly every variety you could want. it's falling off of the shelves and stacked up at the ends of aisles waist high. they also have cases on cases of primers. lots of bullets too and the powder shelf is full.

and all of it is of average normal price.

if i tell you which shop it is all y'all will buy it up and there won't be any left for me!

oh, ok.....Dunn's in Pevely.

I'm the one who's gotta die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL

Post imported post

Broondog wrote:
    if i tell you which shop it is all y'all will buy it up and there won't be any left for me!*
    Haha.. I figure that's why there no one has posted on here yet. But, when it comes down to it, the faster the ammo and supplies fly off their shelves, the more they order it in. Some places don't order it in because demand isn't extremely high and they get put lower on the shortlist of orders. If we increase the time the stock flies off the shelves, the higher they're ranked for new orders. Works to your benefit to share the wealth.

Post imported post

Hello Everyone:
    Sovereign Arms LLC has tons of hand gun ammo in stock . Still working on .380 but have most other calibers. Our indoor pistol range is open as well so you can try out some of your new ammo. www.sovereignarms.com. 636-287-8821