Thread: are the 4th gen glocks out yet?

Post imported post

just curious if they are out yet or no

Post imported post

theyve been out...afaik its only 4th gen 17 and 22...supposedly theyve been having probs...
    -NRA Member, GSSF Member, GeorgiaCarry Member, Glock Certified Armorer, Glock 30SF, STI Elektra, M&P9c, NAA Black Widow .22 WMR
    -“I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.”—Mahatma Ghandhi

Post imported post

RabbiVJ wrote:
    theyve been out...afaik its only 4th gen 17 and 22...supposedly theyve been having probs...
    The consensus suggestsGlockers prefer the 3rd generations over the 4th. One of the main issues with the 3rds is/was the abrasiveness of the polymids for a grip texture and, of course, the "fish gill" serrations. If I remember correctly,Glock toned-down the polymids a bit for the4th generation and added the adjustable backstrap.

Edit: Oops on topic, yes they are out G17 & G22.

Post imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
    RabbiVJ wrote:
    The consensus suggestsGlockers prefer the 3rd generations over the 4th. One of the main issues with the 3rds is/was the abrasiveness of the polymids for a grip texture and, of course, the "fish gill" serrations. If I remember correctly,Glock toned-down the polymids a bit for the4th generation and added the adjustable backstrap.

Edit: Oops on topic, yes they are out G17 & G22.
    The complaint of the "abrasiveness of the polymids..." was not the 4th 3rd gen, but the RTF frame. The 4th gen was toned down from that. and the the "fish grill serrations are also RTF only (so far).

ETA:
    4th gen is out in 17 and 22 so far.