• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

YAY, GO CHINA, NO GUNS

amzbrady

imported post

If the Brady Complainers for gun control could have their way, they would have all gun removed from the citizens completely. This would solve everything... or would it?

It has been said so many times, remove one tool, and another will take its place. The Brady Bunch just cant get that into their thick skulls, Ears are plugged or something...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36840902/ns/world_news-asiapacific

My heart goes out to the families that lost their children, I used the title to bring attention to the fact, that this is what was predicted and has now happened. I cant even imagine and dont want to, how they are grieving a loss of a child.

nofoa

imported post

Even with Washington gun laws it wouldn't have stopped him. Guns aren't allowed in primary and secondary schools.

Whenever i watching a horror movie now i think "Movie'd be alot shorter if the first victim had a CPL."

Tragic event, to send off your child to a supposedly safe place to learn..

amzbrady

imported post

nofoa wrote:
Even with Washington gun laws it wouldn't have stopped him. Guns aren't allowed in primary and secondary schools.

Whenever i watching a horror movie now i think "Movie'd be alot shorter if the first victim had a CPL."

In washington, The headline would read "Man shoots 28...
Point I was making is there will always be sick, MF'ers that will kill. How they kill will be determined by what is made available to them, take away guns and they kill with knives. There was even (for some reason) a security gaurd there. I still dont understand the reason for UN armed security gaurds. If they are unarmed, they are just an audience.

Look at virginia tech, 32 shot with a 22 and 9mm. 1 armed teacher and it might have only been 2.

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

nofoa wrote:
Not on my watch if I had something to do with it. If I was outside of the elementary school picking up my kids and there was a mad-person running around stabbing kids...he would not leave the scene in anything but a body bag if I had the opportunity--regardless of it being in a school or not.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Machoduck wrote:
Was that photo reversed left for right, or have they developed a new left ejecting pistol?

MD

They are on the opposite side of the world.;)

This is horrific, I read too where they are trying to blame China's more lax rules toward capitalism.:banghead:

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
And this is who our president bows down to.

**I removed my response** I am not going to helpany trollstake over a thread with political BS that is regurgitated fromFOX news.

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

Aside from the overtly political article you just sent me--are you arguing the Chinesehaving 1 Trillion US dollars debtapproximateand Chinamen stabbing young children have some sort of correlation?

NO, I do not believe that Chinamen stabbing school children and US national debt have anything to do with one another;) I also do not believe that overtly partisan articles have anything to do with Chinese school children being stabbed either.

Overtly partisan articles have more to do with stupification through misinformation of some fringe elements within America.

Chinahasto be forced to readjust its currency to reflect the reality of its market. The US and the world perpetuate currencysuppression by the Chinese by not responding forcefully to currency manipulation. America has lost manurfacturing jobs, especially under Bush because of this manipulation (there are a number of other reasons why jobs have went overseas). Personally I think that anything China sends over here for American consumption should be met with a tax greater than it would cost to just manufacture the items here in the US by American workers.

amzbrady

imported post

Snip

Sylvia Plath wrote:
are you arguing the Chinesehaving 1 Trillion US dollars debtapproximateand Chinamen stabbing young children have some sort of correlation?
No, not really, maybe, kinda. Just that Obama who is using the govt to controll the US citizens, like China does, given the Chance might one day during his term, decide to inact a complete gun ban.
NO, I do not believe that Chinamen stabbing school children and US national debt have anything to do with one another;) I also do not believe that overtly partisan articles have anything to do with Chinese school children being stabbed either.
America has lost manurfacturing jobs, especially under Bush because of this manipulation (there are a number of other reasons why jobs have went overseas). Personally I think that anything China sends over here for American consumption should be met with a tax greater than it would cost to just manufacture the items here in the US by American workers.
I agree, Although Bush is not our president any longer. Obama is, and he is making his own mistakes. He needs to stop unjustified spending. That is not an issue for the open carry site. I simply was stating that "No guns in china and they find other things to kill with". "Obama is odopting other countries ideas that dont work in other countries (health care)". "china is gunless and some would like to see our country gunless". "Obama came from Illinois which is also very controlled when it comes to guns"

I may not articulate my thoughts as well as others.

I do see a pattern in your personal politically aimed attacks. I may be wrong.

My thoughts are just that, they are not directly aimed at anyone on this forum. If I do not agree with something I comment on IT. If I do not agree with someone, I politelty say so or move on. (At least I think I do).

Sry to everyone else.

Back on track...

Guns = personal protection... Gun bans = death

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

"Guns = personal protection... Gun bans = death"

We all agree (I am guessing) that gun bans are unacceptable. Since the beginning of (wo)mankind humans have deprived or sought to deprive other humans of the means to effective and efficient forms of self-defense.

I do not believe that this administration is going to move to any form of gun ban or restrictions. If I am wrong, we will find out eventually but I whole heartedly believe that all politicians are political animals and are about self-preservation and banning firearms would destroy their political future.

America is IMO is tipping center-left (gay-marriage, national healthcare) in a number of areas with the exception of firearms and abortion IMO. Firearms and abortion are tilting more to the right IMO.

If you think that we are anything like China you need to reevaluate the country you live in and study up. We are not even close to China and would descent into civil war if there was a Chinaesque move on the governments part...it would be extremely violent. I guaratee there would be one think the majority, left, right, center would stand together on and fight is a government moving towards Communism such as they have in China.

amzbrady

imported post

Sylvia Plath wrote:
"Guns = personal protection... Gun bans = death"

I do not believe that this administration is going to move to any form of gun ban or restrictions. If I am wrong, we will find out eventually but I whole heartedly believe that all politicians are political animals and are about self-preservation and banning firearms would destroy their political future.
If you think that we are anything like China you need to reevaluate the country you live in and study up. We are not even close to China and would descent into civil war if there was a Chinaesque move on the governments part...it would be extremely violent. I guaratee there would be one think the majority, left, right, center would stand together on and fight is a government moving towards Communism such as they have in China.

I did not at any time say we that we are like China, in fact I made it very clear, that I am against everything that is being done to try to control us, like it is in China. I thought I made it an easy read. Let me try again...

I no want be like China, China bad. Obama bad. No take my gun, gun good, bad people bad. New government bad. :*)

Aaron1124

imported post

nofoa wrote:

I doubt it. Did you watch Rob Zombie's Halloween II? One of Michael's victims had a gun, and was at about a 20 foot distance from Michael as he came in the door. What does the victim do? Shoot him from a safe distance? Nope! He RAN at him and tried to HIT HIM with the gun!!! That's right. He didn't even fire a single shot. He ran AFTER him with the gun, and tried hitting him with it.

You could give a person the best weapon on the planet, and in a horror movie, he'll still find a way to F it up and get himself killed.

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

Aaron1124 wrote:

You could give a person the best weapon on the planet, and in a horror movie, he'll still find a way to F it up and get himself killed.
That is freaking hillarious:exclaim:

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Sylvia Plath wrote:
Aaron1124 wrote:

I just wish people who decide to harm others especially children would just kill themselves first.

amzbrady

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
Sylvia Plath wrote:
Aaron1124 wrote:

I just wish people who decide to harm others especially children would just kill themselves first.
AMEN