• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

YAY, GO CHINA, NO GUNS

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
Sylvia Plath wrote:
Aaron1124 wrote:

You could give a person the best weapon on the planet, and in a horror movie, he'll still find a way to F it up and get himself killed.
That is freaking hillarious:exclaim:
I just wish people who decide to harm others especially children would just kill themselves first.
Or give me enough warning that I can be waiting on the other side of the door with my 12 gauge for when they come walking in.

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

Or refuse to give your keys to GogoDawgs after drinking..........(oh no i di'int)

I'm laughing and this was only meant as a joke. :shock:

Listen, there is no point in worrying about little barriers like a body when it comes to disarming a drunk of his keys.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Sylvia Plath wrote:
Or refuse to give your keys to GogoDawgs after drinking..........(oh no i di'int)

Listen, there is no point in worrying about little barriers like a body when it comes to disarming a drunk of his keys.
Or a badge? LOL...

I know but thought it funny, and didn't mean to point directly at Gogo but he made the best argument forthat point. But now that I know you are on board I shouldchange it to include your name too....LOL.

amzbrady

imported post

Sylvia Plath wrote:

Better watch it if your in Everett. It's Drunk hunting season...

amzbrady

imported post

How many deaths does it take to get to the center of a problem. Amazing as simple a thing as arming the staff could solve an ongoing problem. Wu Huanming walked past police and security and killed these kids. When are the adults going to take some responsibility protect these kids. The extra police and security reassured the parents.I dont like sending my kid to school knowing that anyone could walk in and start shooting. The school my daughter goes to has bottom of the barrel teachers too.

Edited for oops forgot the link..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37098921/ns/world_news-asiapacific/?GT1=43001