Thread: Lakewood/Tacoma/Lacey/Olympia regular meet

Post imported post

***UPDATE***

Impromptu Lakewood OC meet at Starbucks in the Lakewood Towne Center on Saturday May 1st, 2010 at 10:00 am. BE THERE!

After that, it's the third Saturday of the month at Dennys on Pacific Ave right off of Highway 512.

***END UPDATE***

We currently have a once a month OC meet in Federal Way, and there's been interest expressed in a meet around the Lakewood/Tacoma area for those who don't wanna travel as far coming from Lacey or Olympia. The time of morning was also another factor.

I propose a 10am meet every first and third Saturday in Lakewood. I OC in Lakewood without problem, but I've yet to see anyone else OC. The first thing that comes to mind for a spot is Starbucks of course, but can anyone come up with any other ideas? As much as I love Starbucks coffee, I'd like to throw some variety into the spectrum of meeting locations.
    Quote Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post

Shooters before hooters.

69Charger

Post imported post

I'm in. WHEREVER. Star$ sounds OK to me. I will keep thinking about this today as I travel around and post again later.
    Dave

69Charger

Post imported post

DENNY'S AT 10802 Pacific Ave South 98444 has WELCOMED us with open arms, to hold our get together. They are on the corner of HWY 512 and Pacific Ave.
    10:00 am on the 3rd Saturdays of the month.
    Get the word out.
    How about #1 on Saturday 5-22-2010.
    I don't know how to organize this kind of thing so please feel free to chime in here with some advice.
    Dave

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

Set a date and a time and whoever wants to come will come. Otherwise you'll have people trying to negotiate when, where and what time until the day before the event.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

I'm also up for an impromptu meet with people local to me on Saturday May 1st.

I'll update OP with the following info:

Impromptu Lakewood OC meet at Starbucks in the Lakewood Towne Center on Saturday May 1st, 2010 at 10:00 am. BE THERE!

Shooters before hooters.

69Charger

Post imported post

I, and my son, will see you there. Sons a little young to soak it all in but he likes the cookies.
    Dave

Post imported post

Saturday AM, McLendons off of Canyon RD. Pancakes and a free tomatoe start...........:celebrate

Post imported post

Can't make a May 1st. Going to be in Pacific County for a sportsman's show. Have fun though guys.

Post imported post

REMINDER!!!

We're meeting at Starbucks in the Lakewood Towne Center at 10am, NOT Denny's. Denny's is the third Saturday.

Shooters before hooters.

69Charger

Post imported post

I can help by bumping it back up to the top.
    10am.
    See ya there.
    Dave - Alex

Post imported post

Dave and I met up there and BS'd for about an hour and a half or so. As I was sitting and waiting, a guy asked me if I had a carry permit and if I could lawfully react to a situation, so I gave him the rundown of the laws and pointed him here.

Otherwise no second looks from anyone.

Shooters before hooters.