• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lakewood/Tacoma/Lacey/Olympia regular meet

.45ACPaddy

imported post

***UPDATE***

Impromptu Lakewood OC meet at Starbucks in the Lakewood Towne Center on Saturday May 1st, 2010 at 10:00 am. BE THERE!

After that, it's the third Saturday of the month at Dennys on Pacific Ave right off of Highway 512.

***END UPDATE***

We currently have a once a month OC meet in Federal Way, and there's been interest expressed in a meet around the Lakewood/Tacoma area for those who don't wanna travel as far coming from Lacey or Olympia. The time of morning was also another factor.

I propose a 10am meet every first and third Saturday in Lakewood. I OC in Lakewood without problem, but I've yet to see anyone else OC. The first thing that comes to mind for a spot is Starbucks of course, but can anyone come up with any other ideas? As much as I love Starbucks coffee, I'd like to throw some variety into the spectrum of meeting locations.

69Charger

imported post

I'm in. WHEREVER. Star$ sounds OK to me. I will keep thinking about this today as I travel around and post again later.
Dave:)

69Charger

imported post

DENNY'S AT 10802 Pacific Ave South 98444 has WELCOMED us with open arms, to hold our get together.:) They are on the corner of HWY 512 and Pacific Ave.
10:00 am on the 3rd Saturdays of the month.
Get the word out.
How about #1 on Saturday 5-22-2010.
I don't know how to organize this kind of thing so please feel free to chime in here with some advice. :)
Dave

.45ACPaddy

imported post

I'm also up for an impromptu meet with people local to me on Saturday May 1st.

I'll update OP with the following info:

Impromptu Lakewood OC meet at Starbucks in the Lakewood Towne Center on Saturday May 1st, 2010 at 10:00 am. BE THERE!

69Charger

imported post

I, and my son, will see you there. :) Sons a little young to soak it all in but he likes the cookies. :lol:
Dave

.45ACPaddy

imported post

REMINDER!!!

We're meeting at Starbucks in the Lakewood Towne Center at 10am, NOT Denny's. Denny's is the third Saturday.

69Charger

imported post

I can help by bumping it back up to the top.
10am.
See ya there. :)
Dave - Alex

.45ACPaddy

imported post

Dave and I met up there and BS'd for about an hour and a half or so. As I was sitting and waiting, a guy asked me if I had a carry permit and if I could lawfully react to a situation, so I gave him the rundown of the laws and pointed him here.

Otherwise no second looks from anyone.