Thread: I have found the perfect (extra) use for the "GSL" vest

Post imported post

(First, appologies for missing the last few pickups, too much time on my hands does not describe my life at the moment!)

it is the *perfect* vest to wear while cycling! i recently decided to start biking from McLean to Rosslyn/DC for work - seeing as I can't OC in DC

Oddly enough, people give me plenty of room on the road :shockEven though 10 of my 11 miles are the W&O trail). Two people in the office even gave me a complement on it!

I haven't had a chance to OC on my cycle yet, but I am sure it will be soon. Once I start on the weekends for pleasure it will be manditory.

Centurion

Post imported post

hsmith wrote:
    (First, appologies for missing the last few pickups, too much time on my hands does not describe my life at the moment!)

it is the *perfect* vest to wear while cycling! i recently decided to start biking from McLean to Rosslyn/DC for work - seeing as I can't OC in DC

Oddly enough, people give me plenty of room on the road :shock: (Even though 10 of my 11 miles are the W&O trail). Two people in the office even gave me a complement on it!

I haven't had a chance to OC on my cycle yet, but I am sure it will be soon. Once I start on the weekends for pleasure it will be manditory.
    Actually, you can't "C" at all in DC. In think the city's initials stand for Deny Carry

Post imported post

You are quite astute

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

lets see ya use it on 5/15 during the trash pickup :-)
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)