• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I have found the perfect (extra) use for the "GSL" vest

hsmith

imported post

(First, appologies for missing the last few pickups, too much time on my hands does not describe my life at the moment!)

it is the *perfect* vest to wear while cycling! i recently decided to start biking from McLean to Rosslyn/DC for work - seeing as I can't OC in DC

2mi298i.jpg

Oddly enough, people give me plenty of room on the road :shock:(Even though 10 of my 11 miles are the W&O trail). Two people in the office even gave me a complement on it!

I haven't had a chance to OC on my cycle yet, but I am sure it will be soon. Once I start on the weekends for pleasure it will be manditory.

VCDL President

Centurion
imported post

hsmith wrote:
(First, appologies for missing the last few pickups, too much time on my hands does not describe my life at the moment!)

it is the *perfect* vest to wear while cycling! i recently decided to start biking from McLean to Rosslyn/DC for work - seeing as I can't OC in DC

2mi298i.jpg

Oddly enough, people give me plenty of room on the road :shock: (Even though 10 of my 11 miles are the W&O trail). Two people in the office even gave me a complement on it!

I haven't had a chance to OC on my cycle yet, but I am sure it will be soon. Once I start on the weekends for pleasure it will be manditory.
Actually, you can't "C" at all in DC. In think the city's initials stand for Deny Carry