Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wouldn’t It Be Refreshing…

Post imported post

Wouldn’t it be refreshing to be able to come to this forum and be able to discuss, question, and just BS about the many facets of life in Wisconsin pertaining to the Right to Openly Carry?

Without the name calling, childish bickering (from the young and old alike) innuendos, the continuous struggle for a feeling of superiority, etc…etc…etc………

People should come here to discuss, not fight…

Save the “Fight” for those that try to take away our RIGHTS. That’s where the energy needs to be directed.

Yes I understand all about TROLLS on Forums. They can be very annoying, but TROLLS come in many shapes and sizes.

There are members, young and old, 5 posts to 10,000 posts, just joined today or have been here for years, that have experiences and information to share and genuine questions that they need answered. Some questions are real and some are hypothetical, but all deserve a CIVIL answer, not a CYNICAL response.

Why not drop this continuous “MUD SLINGING” and get back to the point at hand.
    WISCONSIN IS IN DIRE NEED OF GETTING LAWMAKERS TO RE-WRITE THE LAWS TO PROTECT OUR 2A RIGHTS![/b]

McX

Post imported post

agreed whole heartedly. maybe if everyone got together now and again, and met face to face, there would be more respect, and less mudslinging. anyway, judging from the pic, some of the things posted have offended, and amazed the cat pictured huh?

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

McX, I don't think that you need to load your very appropriate image anew each time. Instead use one of its attachment URLs when you want to use it.

Today's URL http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/attachment.php?id=11880

Post imported post

Your cat is scarry looking... is that the shop "Attack Cat"? :what:

Banned

Post imported post

Hunter, I agree with you completely.

Banned

Post imported post

Cynicism and racism are certificates of attendance at the school of hard knocks. There are others.

Post imported post

Peanuts and vegetable oil are ingredients in peanut butter....there are others.

Banned

Post imported post

http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/peanut3.htm
    If you want peanut butter originating from peanuts not peanut waste, then it is a short list: Laura Scudder or Smucker's.

Post imported post

If we are not being respectful to each other,we are just looking like idiots

McX

Post imported post

sorry guys, i shall refrain. that pic just cracks me up; it looks like our house cat, when i catch him eating the plants, or beating butt on the other house cat, or chewing on my foot at 3 am. he has a name, but to me he's just: You!!!!!! we don't have any animals at the shop, other than fish, because of all the chemicals in use here.

Post imported post

Thanks revolverrandy as that was my whole point. Why do we need someone to tie up a thread with ramblings that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject? Let's keep it focused on the topic and not go off on tangents about Obamanation and his thugs.

Post imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
    Cynicism and racism are certificates of attendance at the school of hard knocks. There are others.
    Yes Doug, that's true, but CYNICSand RACISTS are among those that wish tostrip us ofour Rights! Two character traits not conducive to positive discussion.

McX

Post imported post

don't forget the politically correct, who seek to make us all flaccid, unopionated cattle, easily victimized, and lead to slaughter.

Banned

Post imported post

McX wrote:
    sorry guys, i shall refrain. that pic just cracks me up; it looks like our house cat, when i catch him eating the plants, or beating butt on the other house cat, or chewing on my foot at 3 am. he has a name, but to me he's just: You!!!!!! we don't have any animals at the shop, other than fish, because of all the chemicals in use here.
    LOL and the fish are used to these chemicals? lol

Banned

Post imported post

CUOfficer wrote:
    Thanks revolverrandy as that was my whole point. Why do we need someone to tie up a thread with ramblings that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject? Let's keep it focused on the topic and not go off on tangents about Obamanation and his thugs.
    So you start a thread to end the cynicism only to end it with cynicism. OK that makes sense.

McX

Post imported post

better living through chemistry baby!, anyway, not to yank off topic, but if you get a chance, jump over to the cal. forum, and read the ALERT!!! thread. wow!

Post imported post

I don't recall starting the thread...anyway, back to open carry...

Post imported post

Thank you hunter9mm,

I personally am soooo frigging tired of this forum.

Countless times threads spin off topic. I grow very tired of it.

You got Trolls pointing out that we have Trolls. IF you respond to something a TROLL post's, you are not feeding him,he has you eating right out of his hand

Banned

Post imported post

I am not entirely sure that any of you are even aware what a troll is.

In the past we have had law enforcement officers come into the forum and pose as a regular member.

All the while they respond to every post and try to persuade other members that the risks of OCing are just to great and we should rethink our positions.

I cannot remember the user names off hand but I am sure that many of the older members know who I am talking about.

The constant disrespect that has been going on here has chased many valuable members away.

Members such as Lammie, for example. Lammie is a very valuable member and his experience is unreplaceable.

Or am I wrong? Should all of us older members just move on and leave OCDO to the young and the disrespectful and see where it ends up. Many of you can not represent yourselves properly and respectfully in this forum, so how the hell could you represent yourselves to law makers?

You all may want to take a step back and rethink the way you treat fellow members here before you click the send button.

As far as I am concerned any of you who consistently call another member troll should always remember that when you point a finger at someone you always have three pointing back at you.

So lets drop all of the troll BS and show some respect. When the time comes you will all know when the real trolls appear. Until then grow up.

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar

Post imported post

Very well written MR.Gleason, + 100000 and then some.

Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).

McX

Post imported post

guess i'll come hang out here. where there's no shouting going on? i don't think the mod will shut this one down, since were all acting like gentlemen here. i was kinda saving stuff to talk about for our next coffee. but i'll throw some stuff out to yak about;

so anyone hear a peep out of anyone in authority as to how the supreme ones are going to rule? any tv experts? anything?

you think we got it bad, i parused the cal forum. them boys is walking around with no mag.'s in their guns. you'd think being cal, and having arnold, they'd all be 'getting to the choppers now'. guess there is a worse place huh?

so j.b. is going to run again. he knows he's got us in his pocket. shame the rest are all lovers of school zones, and concealed. bet they try to legislate out open carry.

minim-rant; i was amazed how accepted we are at starbucks. judging from the clientel i saw going in and out of there, you'd think they would text 911 on us. but they accept us! to them i guess it's like seeing a flock of rare birds come to nest for awhile. they study us. management sees our moola. everybody's happy. we get sacred ground.

still kinda waiting for 2 things on my next gun purchase; moola, and a plce that allows open carry i can spend my bucks at around here. kinda fits the word hypocrit, to sell, but not allow to have freely- so to speak. so i wait. their loss.

don't like the way the thing that hubert is dealing with is going. bet there's some back door meetings going on on this bit. they didn't figure wisconsincarry would show up. never underestimate us. ask state patrol headquarters. being the dodgy kind of feller i am, i posted the wiscarry logo, and pics on my classmates dot whatever. don't do the facebook thang. hear bad things about it. still a proud membber though.

ordered my starbucks guns and coffee t-shirts. part of my evil plan.

over to you guys..............tell me somethin' good!

Post imported post

So lets drop all of the troll BS and show some respect. When the time comes you will all know when the real trolls appear. Until then grow up.
    "Respect" is dying in this country, right next to "Common Sense" and "The Value of Life"

The only thing different about respect is that every human beingdeserves a certain level of respect, right out of the box, but from that point forward it's yours to loosesome or gainsome from there!

McX

Post imported post

well, hunter, i think it's cause alot of us are still of 'the time' where we heard things, that shaped our lives; like; c'mon people now, smile on your brother, everybody get it together, try to love one another right now. you know the song. it's there within you.

Post imported post

Nobody sings those songs anymore.. It's a sad state of affairs nowadays....

Post imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
    I am not entirely sure that any of you are even aware what a troll is.

In the past we have had law enforcement officers come into the forum and pose as a regular member.

All the while they respond to every post and try to persuade other members that the risks of OCing are just to great and we should rethink our positions.

I cannot remember the user names off hand but I am sure that many of the older members know who I am talking about.

The constant disrespect that has been going on here has chased many valuable members away.

Members such as Lammie, for example. Lammie is a very valuable member and his experience is unreplaceable.

Or am I wrong? Should all of us older members just move on and leave OCDO to the young and the disrespectful and see where it ends up. Many of you can not represent yourselves properly and respectfully in this forum, so how the hell could you represent yourselves to law makers?

You all may want to take a step back and rethink the way you treat fellow members here before you click the send button.

As far as I am concerned any of you who consistently call another member troll should always remember that when you point a finger at someone you always have three pointing back at you.

Well said, we need to remember that we are a grass roots movement up against the odds. United we will stand, divided we will fall. Carry on.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast