• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wouldn’t It Be Refreshing…

hunter9mm

imported post

Wouldn’t it be refreshing to be able to come to this forum and be able to discuss, question, and just BS about the many facets of life in Wisconsin pertaining to the Right to Openly Carry?

Without the name calling, childish bickering (from the young and old alike) innuendos, the continuous struggle for a feeling of superiority, etc…etc…etc………

People should come here to discuss, not fight…

Save the “Fight” for those that try to take away our RIGHTS. That’s where the energy needs to be directed.

Yes I understand all about TROLLS on Forums. They can be very annoying, but TROLLS come in many shapes and sizes.

There are members, young and old, 5 posts to 10,000 posts, just joined today or have been here for years, that have experiences and information to share and genuine questions that they need answered. Some questions are real and some are hypothetical, but all deserve a CIVIL answer, not a CYNICAL response.

Why not drop this continuous “MUD SLINGING” and get back to the point at hand.
WISCONSIN IS IN DIRE NEED OF GETTING LAWMAKERS TO RE-WRITE THE LAWS TO PROTECT OUR 2A RIGHTS![/b]

M

McX

imported post

agreed whole heartedly. maybe if everyone got together now and again, and met face to face, there would be more respect, and less mudslinging. anyway, judging from the pic, some of the things posted have offended, and amazed the cat pictured huh?

M

McX

imported post

sorry guys, i shall refrain. that pic just cracks me up; it looks like our house cat, when i catch him eating the plants, or beating butt on the other house cat, or chewing on my foot at 3 am. he has a name, but to me he's just: You!!!!!! we don't have any animals at the shop, other than fish, because of all the chemicals in use here.

CUOfficer

imported post

Thanks revolverrandy as that was my whole point. Why do we need someone to tie up a thread with ramblings that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject? Let's keep it focused on the topic and not go off on tangents about Obamanation and his thugs.

hunter9mm

imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
Cynicism and racism are certificates of attendance at the school of hard knocks. There are others.
Yes Doug, that's true, but CYNICSand RACISTS are among those that wish tostrip us ofour Rights! Two character traits not conducive to positive discussion.

M

McX

imported post

don't forget the politically correct, who seek to make us all flaccid, unopionated cattle, easily victimized, and lead to slaughter.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

McX wrote:
sorry guys, i shall refrain. that pic just cracks me up; it looks like our house cat, when i catch him eating the plants, or beating butt on the other house cat, or chewing on my foot at 3 am. he has a name, but to me he's just: You!!!!!! we don't have any animals at the shop, other than fish, because of all the chemicals in use here.
LOL and the fish are used to these chemicals? lol

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

CUOfficer wrote:
Thanks revolverrandy as that was my whole point. Why do we need someone to tie up a thread with ramblings that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject? Let's keep it focused on the topic and not go off on tangents about Obamanation and his thugs.
So you start a thread to end the cynicism only to end it with cynicism. OK that makes sense.

M

McX

imported post

better living through chemistry baby!:cool:, anyway, not to yank off topic, but if you get a chance, jump over to the cal. forum, and read the ALERT!!! thread. wow!

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Thank you hunter9mm,

I personally am soooo frigging tired of this forum.

Countless times threads spin off topic. I grow very tired of it.

You got Trolls pointing out that we have Trolls. IF you respond to something a TROLL post's, you are not feeding him,he has you eating right out of his hand:banghead:

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

I am not entirely sure that any of you are even aware what a troll is.

In the past we have had law enforcement officers come into the forum and pose as a regular member.

All the while they respond to every post and try to persuade other members that the risks of OCing are just to great and we should rethink our positions.

I cannot remember the user names off hand but I am sure that many of the older members know who I am talking about.

The constant disrespect that has been going on here has chased many valuable members away.

Members such as Lammie, for example. Lammie is a very valuable member and his experience is unreplaceable.

Or am I wrong? Should all of us older members just move on and leave OCDO to the young and the disrespectful and see where it ends up. Many of you can not represent yourselves properly and respectfully in this forum, so how the hell could you represent yourselves to law makers?

You all may want to take a step back and rethink the way you treat fellow members here before you click the send button.

As far as I am concerned any of you who consistently call another member troll should always remember that when you point a finger at someone you always have three pointing back at you.

So lets drop all of the troll BS and show some respect. When the time comes you will all know when the real trolls appear. Until then grow up.