Thread: Man stabs 28 children at kindergarten in China

Post imported post

I know this might be OT but had to share this horrible incident.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100429/...dents_attacked

However, I also want to point out something in the story. A similar but deadlier incident happened two months ago. And here is part of it:

"At his trial, Zheng Minsheng, 42, said he killed because he had been upset after being jilted by a woman and treated badly by her wealthy family. He was executed Wednesday, just a little over a month after his crime.":celebrate

That's the kind of justice I want to see, 30 days later you're executed. In california maybe 30 years after the crime.

Post imported post

Hawaii FiveO wrote:

However, I also want to point out something in the story. A similar but deadlier incident happened two months ago. And here is part of it:

"At his trial, Zheng Minsheng, 42, said he killed because he had been upset after being jilted by a woman and treated badly by her wealthy family. He was executed Wednesday, just a little over a month after his crime.":celebrate

That's the kind of justice I want to see, 30 days later you're executed. In california maybe 30 years after the crime.
    that right there is what i call a fair and speedy trial
    When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Post imported post

Cleaning up the gene pool.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

Hawaii FiveO wrote:
    Everybody know about this before you and why did you bring this information here?
    This is not a general discussion web site about the killer or cold blood here.
    Take that somewhere else!
    YOURthreads necessarily reflect upon the open carry movement as themedia, pressand general public do read our postings from search engines.

And they are blames us by you in this California's page.

Please delete your topic threads and don't do that again on non open carry,firearms and gun rights.Thanks a lot!

Post imported post

Wc wrote:
    Hawaii FiveO wrote:
    Everybody know about this before you and why did you bring this information here?
    YOURthreads necessarily reflect upon the open carry movement as themedia, pressand general public do read our postings from search engines.

Please delete your topic threads and don't do that again on non open carry,firearms and gun rights.Thanks a lot!
    Ok. But may I suggest you take a class on remedial spelling and syntax? I'd suggest you start out at 5th grade level.

Thank you

Post imported post

Sorry for the double post. Don't know what happened.

Post imported post

Hawaii FiveO wrote:
    Wc wrote:
    Hawaii FiveO wrote:

Ok. But may I suggest you take a class on remedial spelling and syntax? I'd suggest you start out at 5th grade level.

Thank you
    California Open Carry.

There, now this thread is CAOC related.

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Post imported post

Hawaii FiveO wrote:

Obviously the only way to ensure a crime like this never happens again is to ban knives entirely,

Post imported post

Thank you
    California Open Carry.

There, now this thread is CAOC related.

LOL, thanks! I'm still trying to figure out what he means in his last sentence.