• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man stabs 28 children at kindergarten in China

Hawaii FiveO

imported post

I know this might be OT but had to share this horrible incident.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100429/ap_on_re_as/as_china_students_attacked

However, I also want to point out something in the story. A similar but deadlier incident happened two months ago. And here is part of it:

"At his trial, Zheng Minsheng, 42, said he killed because he had been upset after being jilted by a woman and treated badly by her wealthy family. He was executed Wednesday, just a little over a month after his crime.":celebrate

That's the kind of justice I want to see, 30 days later you're executed. In california maybe 30 years after the crime.:banghead:

dirtykoala

imported post

Hawaii FiveO wrote:

However, I also want to point out something in the story. A similar but deadlier incident happened two months ago. And here is part of it:

"At his trial, Zheng Minsheng, 42, said he killed because he had been upset after being jilted by a woman and treated badly by her wealthy family. He was executed Wednesday, just a little over a month after his crime.":celebrate

That's the kind of justice I want to see, 30 days later you're executed. In california maybe 30 years after the crime.:banghead:
that right there is what i call a fair and speedy trial

Wc

imported post

Hawaii FiveO wrote:

Everybody know about this before you and why did you bring this information here?
This is not a general discussion web site about the killer or cold blood here.
Take that somewhere else!
YOURthreads necessarily reflect upon the open carry movement as themedia, pressand general public do read our postings from search engines.

And they are blames us by you in this California's page.

Please delete your topic threads and don't do that again on non open carry,firearms and gun rights.Thanks a lot!

Hawaii FiveO

imported post

Wc wrote:
Hawaii FiveO wrote:

Everybody know about this before you and why did you bring this information here?
YOURthreads necessarily reflect upon the open carry movement as themedia, pressand general public do read our postings from search engines.

Please delete your topic threads and don't do that again on non open carry,firearms and gun rights.Thanks a lot!

Ok. But may I suggest you take a class on remedial spelling and syntax? I'd suggest you start out at 5th grade level.

Thank you

dirtykoala

imported post

Hawaii FiveO wrote:
Wc wrote:
Hawaii FiveO wrote:

Ok. But may I suggest you take a class on remedial spelling and syntax? I'd suggest you start out at 5th grade level.

Thank you

California Open Carry.

There, now this thread is CAOC related.

camsoup

imported post

Hawaii FiveO wrote:

Obviously the only way to ensure a crime like this never happens again is to ban knives entirely, :uhoh:

Hawaii FiveO

imported post

Thank you

California Open Carry.

There, now this thread is CAOC related.
LOL, thanks! I'm still trying to figure out what he means in his last sentence.