• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns & Coffee Shirt

jk87

imported post

So I was in Las Vegas enjoying my final hours at the poker table before flying back to Sacramento. This fellow from Seattle sits next to me and pretty soon we start talking about open carry at Starbucks and CPK. He shows me this design he's putting on t-shirts he's selling. I bought two for each of my favorite gun-owning friends, thought they were just delightful.

IMG_0748.jpg

jk87

imported post

For sure for sure, Dave Anderson can be reached by PMing Flanders007. He took my payment via paypal, and I got them about two weeks later. $15 each or two for $20, more details in the Washington post above.