• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bloomberg: Guns, Immigration: "'We are committing national suicide"

okboomer

imported post

Sunday, 25 April, 2010, 1300-1430, Troop I, Oklahoma State Highway Patrol had a vehicle pulled over for speeding ~10 miles south on Hwy 412/183. The driver was driving under suspension and was going to County Jail under arrest. The trooper called in to the Guymon dispatcher requesting ICE be contacted about picking up the ELEVEN Illegal Mexican Aliens that were going to be consequently left standing in the bar ditch! 10 minutes later, before the reply from ICE was broadcast, the trooper called the dispatcher and requested that ICE be informed that the ELEVEN Illegal Mexican Aliens were going to be released as they had contacted someone to come and pick them up. The dispatcher informed the trooper that ICE declined to come pick them up. (What, they don't work on Sunday????)

So, now, in my small town where there are very few jobs available, the economy is depressed, we now have ELEVEN additional Illegal Mexican Aliens who need a job (it is illegal to employ an Illegal Alien in Oklahoma) and a place to live (it is illegal to rent or sell a home [mortgage] to an Illegal Alien in Oklahoma) and no means of support so IMHO it won't be long before they are involved in illegal drugs. Or they are headed further north and will soon be someone else's problem ... Dodge City, KS is overrun with drugs and illegal aliens. Or, maybe they are headed to Colorado :X.