You need money but will trade for a pistol?
Thread: Stack on elite gunsafe FOR SALE
Im looking to sell my 3 month old safe need money for a bill my loss your gain safe sells new for 600.00 new at like farm and fleet or cabelas Looking to get 500 obo no offer is bad make one and I will see what we can do I would like to have it gone by tommarow I have a trailer and am willing to deliver but will need help unloading it at destination help me out and spread the word Thanks.
24-Gun, Convertible, ETL Rated Fire Resistant Safe with Combination Lock class="Subhead" FEATURES:
Not recommended for storing CDs or other electronic storage devices.
- This safe holds up to 24 rifles or shotguns. It can be converted to hold 16 guns with adjustable shelving.
- 3-number combination lock with a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock provides greater security.
- 5 live action steel locking bolts and 3 steel dead bolts provide 8 locking points.
- Solid steel, reinforced pry resistant door provides greater security.
- Interior of the safe is fully carpeted with 4 adjustable shelves.
- Stack-On's patented barrel rests and standoffs for storing scoped rifles allow for better space utilization.
- Exterior has a hunter green epoxy paint finish with gold accents and silk screen on the door.
26-3/4"W x 23"D x 59"H
(68cm x 58cm x 150cm)
Internal Body Size (not including door):
24-3/8"W x 16.902"D x 56.125"H
(61.91cm x 42.93cm x 142.56cm)
7-1/2"W x 16"D x Adjustable
(19.05cm x 40.64cm x Adjustable)
430 lbs. (195 kg)
not including shipping skid
Thats what I said
my buisness thanks for the input
barron, don't sell off the mannor. i won't have anything to come look at if you ever invite me over!
McX wrote:??????barron, don't sell off the mannor. i won't have anything to come look at if you ever invite me over!
firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:If you trade for a pistol, you won't have money.http://www.google.com/search?&q=it%2...+poor+businessmy buisness thanks for the input
I could use another, but I don't think you would want to drive all the way over here.
junkie wrote:make an offer and we will see I have family in the ricelake area and would be nice to visitI could use another, but I don't think you would want to drive all the way over here.
bump need to sell
SOLD SOLD SOLD