• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stack on elite gunsafe FOR SALE

barronburke

imported post

Im looking to sell my 3 month old safe need money for a bill my loss your gain safe sells new for 600.00 new at like farm and fleet or cabelas Looking to get 500 obo no offer is bad make one and I will see what we can do I would like to have it gone by tommarow I have a trailer and am willing to deliver but will need help unloading it at destination help me out and spread the word Thanks.

24-Gun, Convertible, ETL Rated Fire Resistant Safe with Combination Lock
spacer.gif
gsx-524.jpg
class="Subhead" FEATURES:
  • This safe holds up to 24 rifles or shotguns. It can be converted to hold 16 guns with adjustable shelving.
  • 3-number combination lock with a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock provides greater security.
  • 5 live action steel locking bolts and 3 steel dead bolts provide 8 locking points.
  • Solid steel, reinforced pry resistant door provides greater security.
  • Interior of the safe is fully carpeted with 4 adjustable shelves.
  • Stack-On's patented barrel rests and standoffs for storing scoped rifles allow for better space utilization.
  • Exterior has a hunter green epoxy paint finish with gold accents and silk screen on the door.
Not recommended for storing CDs or other electronic storage devices.
Dimensions:
26-3/4"W x 23"D x 59"H
(68cm x 58cm x 150cm)

Internal Body Size (not including door):
24-3/8"W x 16.902"D x 56.125"H
(61.91cm x 42.93cm x 142.56cm)

Shelf Dimensions:
7-1/2"W x 16"D x Adjustable
(19.05cm x 40.64cm x Adjustable)

Shipping Weight:
430 lbs. (195 kg)
not including shipping skid

fire1400.jpg
ETL-90w-2008.gif
CDOJ.jpg

M

McX

imported post

barron, don't sell off the mannor. i won't have anything to come look at if you ever invite me over!