Thread: Five arrested in robbery of gas station near Mandeville

Post imported post

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...ng_mandev.html

my wifewas working overnightat danny and clydes right there on 59. She told me last night that the kangeroo down the street gotten robbed so they had to lockthere doors. My wife said some of those peoplethat gotten arrested, came through her store. Man that was so close to where my wife worked. Thats some pretty scary @#$%.

Post imported post

tntorqu wrote:
    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...ng_mandev.html

my wife¬*was working overnight¬*at danny and clydes right there on 59. She told me last night that the kangeroo down the street gotten robbed so they had to lock¬*there doors. My wife said some of those people¬*that gotten arrested, came through her store. Man that was so close to where my wife worked. Thats some pretty scary @#$%.
    You think thats scary...Try walking someone who works on Bourbon st home at 2 or 3am...now thats scary! We have robberies and shootings etc, all around us on a weekly basis and every murderer, robber and just plain thug goes to the Quarter to "party". Does your wife have a gun to protect herself? I hope so.

Post imported post

Not good, keep her heeled and trained with it.

Post imported post

My wife also works at night and I insist that she keeps her .38 on her at all times. I hope your wife isn't too shaken up, glad she's ok.
    This site has been hijacked by leftists who attack opposition to further their own ends. Those who have never served this country and attack those who do are no longer worthy of my time or attention.