• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Five arrested in robbery of gas station near Mandeville

tntorqu

imported post

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/04/five_accused_of_robbing_mandev.html

my wifewas working overnightat danny and clydes right there on 59. She told me last night that the kangeroo down the street gotten robbed so they had to lockthere doors. My wife said some of those peoplethat gotten arrested, came through her store. Man that was so close to where my wife worked. Thats some pretty scary @#$%.

estcrh

imported post

tntorqu wrote:
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/04/five_accused_of_robbing_mandev.html

my wife was working overnight at danny and clydes right there on 59. She told me last night that the kangeroo down the street gotten robbed so they had to lock there doors. My wife said some of those people that gotten arrested, came through her store. Man that was so close to where my wife worked. Thats some pretty scary @#$%.
You think thats scary...Try walking someone who works on Bourbon st home at 2 or 3am...now thats scary! We have robberies and shootings etc, all around us on a weekly basis and every murderer, robber and just plain thug goes to the Quarter to "party". Does your wife have a gun to protect herself? I hope so.

NRAMARINE

imported post

My wife also works at night and I insist that she keeps her .38 on her at all times. I hope your wife isn't too shaken up, glad she's ok.