• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ID

amzbrady

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
-1 for deleting the picture. Now I can't go back and try to find all the ninjas everyone is talking about.
-2 for deleting the picture. I was going to dispute the butter dish theory. It looked like a hot plate or pie to me.

1245A Defender

imported post

Poosharker
40872.jpg

Joined:Wed Oct 14th, 2009 Location:Tukwila, WA Posts:666 Status: Offlinepoo!!! watch your post count!!!!!

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

haha I wanted a license plate with 666....but i'm lost on the hotplate and pie thing, must be an old guy joke.
Since this thread is worthless because of a deleted pic anyways, 1245 defender, when you gonna man up and let me whup you at a game of pool?

1245A Defender

imported post

im man enough to take a whuppin,,, are you man enough to give me one??
or do you just want an old man to let you give it to me??
i can loose for ya, if thats what you want..
some day we will get to play, i hope it will be fun for you..
remember to take your defeat with dignity..

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

I apologize, let me restate it.

when u gonna man up and accept the INEVITABLE whuppin you going to get in the pool hall.

let thur be no confusion :lol:

1245A Defender

imported post

you trash talk me so good,, im ready to admitt to my inevitable trouncing...
you can talk such a good game, i dont think im man enough to accept your challange...
if we ever do play a game,, will you actually shoot,, or will you just tell me how good you are?

Trigger Dr

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
uh-oh triggerdocs here , and what is 14-1 anyway?? number of times you think you will beat me???
And I thought you were a pool player:shock:The number of times I can beat you = :D