• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FOR SALE: Glock 26 LEO blue label

usaftrevor87

imported post

PRICE REDUCED! See lower Posts.

I have a Glock 26 LEO blue label 9mm for sale. Comes with original case and everything that came with it (speed loader, magazines, lock). One magazine has a pinky extender and will throw in the cleaning supplies and 100 rounds of Remington 115 gr ammo I bought for it also. Only has about 1000 rounds through it. Brand New in December.

PM or Email me @ trevor.m.johnson1@gmail.com

I hate to sell it, but fell on some hard times and its got to go. PM me with any reasonable offers. Thanks guys Carry On

forgot to add i have 2 holsters as well. An IWB crossbreed supertuck and one of them generic retention holsters from Gander. Thanks

usaftrevor87

imported post

Of course. SOrry the immage is kinda crappy had to lower the quality to meet the 100000 byte limit on here. If you nee more pics just feel free to email me Thanks guys Carry on

usaftrevor87

imported post

lance galloway wrote:
What are you asking for it ?

I'm askin $600 obo with everything. Cleaning supplies, owb holster, iwb crossbreed supertuck holster, 100 rounds ammo, n everything that came with the 26 from Glock. Thanks for lookin.

usaftrevor87

imported post

Yea you're prolly right. $500 obo
I was addin retail prices up not actual prices. So $500 obo

I am also willing to accept trades, for a more concealable pistol. Something maybe thinner. Kel-Tec or LCP or something of that nature. Feel free to shoot me a PM