• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A Big hello

fisheyes

imported post

Well I have been reading and watching this site for about two months now, and I figure I might as well get involved, Now before any one jumps on me no I haven't sent any money nor have I ever been arrested for open carry. Also I was in the military and I do respect and honor all that served what ever branch and when ever they served.

The main reason I decided to join in this forum is to learn, understand , and just to be aware of the laws and how to help America become what it was and not what it is becoming.

Ok so here is what I have learned so far, there are allot of people out there that have spent allot of time learning the law, a huge thank you. There are also allot of people out there who would be just as happy to crap on my parade as they would anyone else.

So that leaves me to this ,"HI there I don't know jack shit" and I want to know more as I have opened carried and I haven't had a problem, but ignorance doesn't mean bliss in today's world.

M

McX

imported post

welcome. i like to think of us as like any other family. some of your brothers you can talk to, others you can't. some know alot, some are full of crap. i'm not sure where i fall in that last observation. but welcome none the less.

hunter9mm

imported post

McX wrote:
welcome. i like to think of us as like any other family. some of your brothers you can talk to, others you can't. some know alot, some are full of crap. i'm not sure where i fall in that last observation. but welcome none the less.

Guess all that makes us a relatively normal (but dysfunctional) family alright. :D

That makes McX my "Ugly brother from another Mother":celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

M

McX

imported post

nahh, i'm just like my avatar suggests; nice pic moment, someone get that damn dog (McX) out of the camera!

AaronS

imported post

Big welcome to you Fisheyes.

This forum is a good tool to help learn and understand the laws as far as open carry goes. It sure has helped me with a lot of questions.

What part of Milwaukee are you in? I'm on the far north side. Never had any problems to speak of...

NewZealandAmerican

Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb
imported post

fisheyes wrote:
Well I have been reading and watching this site for about two months now, and I figure I might as well get involved, Now before any one jumps on me no I haven't sent any money nor have I ever been arrested for open carry. Also I was in the military and I do respect and honor all that served what ever branch and when ever they served.

The main reason I decided to join in this forum is to learn, understand , and just to be aware of the laws and how to help America become what it was and not what it is becoming.

Ok so here is what I have learned so far, there are allot of people out there that have spent allot of time learning the law, a huge thank you. There are also allot of people out there who would be just as happy to crap on my parade as they would anyone else.

So that leaves me to this ,"HI there I don't know jack @#$%" and I want to know more as I have opened carried and I haven't had a problem, but ignorance doesn't mean bliss in today's world.
Welcome brother in LIBERTY!

fisheyes

imported post

Well thanks guys, I am looking forward to learning as much as I can, and hope I may be able to one day help some one else with the learning curve so to speak.

I do read as much as I can here ,and even find that I am dbl. checking and following the links to better understand the laws, so again I will kind of just lay in the weeds and try to keep my posts on things I am sure about and have the proper links and or documentation, and I will ask a lot of questions I am sure, so thanks again.