• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - May 1st

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Sat, May 1st, 9:30 AM

Cracker Barrel Restaurant

3620 Mayland Court
[highlight= rgb(255, 255, 136);][/highlight]
Richmond, VA 23233
(804) 290-0713

Near Gaskins Rd. & I-64 (exit 180) across the street from O'Charley's.
Enter from Mayland Rd.

Are the goslings grown enough for sliders yet? Will Ol' Yellar try to retrieve them again?

Please be seated before the commercials are over.

Yata hey

kennys

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Sat, May 1st, 9:30 AM

Cracker Barrel Restaurant

3620 Mayland Court
[highlight= rgb(255, 255, 136);]
Richmond, VA 23233
(804) 290-0713

Near Gaskins Rd. & I-64 (exit 180) across the street from O'Charley's.
Enter from Mayland Rd.

Are the goslings grown enough for sliders yet? Will Ol' Yellar try to retrieve them again?

Please be seated before the commercials are over.

Yata hey
And by all means, DUCK:lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I'm back for the weekend. I need to photograph the Race crowd so Jane and I will be there.
We can exchange Troll gossip:lol:

kennys

imported post

Unfortunatly I have to be in Colonial Beach this morning in the oposite direction. I will sure be glad to have my saturdays back.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It was duck, duck goose all over the place. Peter was also shooting it up around the retaining pond. Curtis wore his new belt but refused to "model" it for us. Jane found out that although Zeus may enjoy blueberry muffins there are at least two other species of animal that prefer the paper baking cup to the actual wrapper - never did see if the crow would fall for the substitution.

All in all another pleasing meal with pleasant company. Even though it was both Race DAy and CB's 70%-off yard sale there were few overt :what:eek:r :uhoh:, and even one or two :)'s.

stay safe.

skidmark