• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anybody know what happened to PAFOA?

TFred

imported post

Their web page was down yesterday, and now a message that doesn't really say much. Anyone know what's going on?

TFred

One of PAFOA's core servers went down for as-of-yet unknown reasons and will most likely require physical access to fix. We do not currently know how long this will take.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and we will be back up as soon as possible.

jahwarrior

imported post

everyone, everywhere, has been banned, for posting off-topic. it was a concerted effort, you see.

beest21

imported post

Jah, at least your posting on here. You still banned? About PAFOA, They won't be able to get the on-site person to access it until Sunday sometime b/c he isn't in town. Join the PAFOA group on Facebook and it will keep you posted.

XD40coyote

imported post

jahwarrior72 wrote:
everyone, everywhere, has been banned, for posting off-topic. it was a concerted effort, you see.
Everyone posted pics of scantily clad sexy looking women with gunssitting on Harleys, and it wasn't in the OC forum nor the Lounge. The women on the forum ( such as myself) posted pics of hot looking men OCing and made comments about how turned on we were- and posted them in the news forum, the ammo forum, and in the forum suggestions forum ( we suggested there be a hot sexy OC pics forum).

XD40coyote

imported post

Lt " I'm too sexy for my golf cart" Fells, who can spend time harrassing a community "activist" just trying to do something about crime and lewd drunks, due to said person having a niceropen carried handgun( a 1911)than Lt Fells( a Glock no doubt).

tdyoung58

imported post

I had my Money on Greg "Rotz'd it or maybe a preemptive Z'Obamabie strike

t1m0thy

imported post

from facebook:

Status Update: All our data is fine, we just had some faulty hardware on a key server. Our guy is at the data center right right now handling the hardware issues and everything is going as smoothly as something like this can. We expect PAFOA will be back up and running later today. Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience!

Mr.FiredUp

imported post

I can't wait until it's back up. I need to steal the pic that (I hope I get the name right) 87thPVI posted of me OCing on the capitol steps at the Harrisburg 2a rally. He posted it on the forum about the rally. I'm the guy in the blue button up shirt tucked in to black pants with my hi point c9 on my hip. Nice pic with the "Don't tread on me" flag to my left and the guy with "Liberty or death" on the bottom of his leather jacket to my right!