Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Why why why...

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    34

    Post imported post

    Almost every other state in the union seems to honor the right to keep an bear arms, but California is moving in the other direction, and has been for years. Why can't we get things going in the right direction for us here?

  2. #2
    Regular Member PincheOgro1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Perris, Ca., California, USA
    Posts
    420

    Post imported post

    Nick Justice wrote:
    Almost every other state in the union seems to honor the right to keep an bear arms, but California is moving in the other direction, and has been for years. Why can't we get things going in the right direction for us here?
    This state is run by "LIBERALS". You are a "SUBJECT" to their "RULE".

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    329

    Post imported post

    PincheOgro1 wrote:
    Nick Justice wrote:
    Almost every other state in the union seems to honor the right to keep an bear arms, but California is moving in the other direction, and has been for years. Why can't we get things going in the right direction for us here?
    This state is run by "LIBERALS". You are a "SUBJECT" to their "RULE".
    Well,bigtoe416,CA_LibertarianandSons of Libertyare libertarian.
    Do something PincheOgro1!

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Roseville, California, USA
    Posts
    486

    Post imported post

    Wc wrote:
    PincheOgro1 wrote:
    Nick Justice wrote:
    Almost every other state in the union seems to honor the right to keep an bear arms, but California is moving in the other direction, and has been for years. Why can't we get things going in the right direction for us here?
    This state is run by "LIBERALS". You are a "SUBJECT" to their "RULE".
    Well,bigtoe416,CA_LibertarianandSons of Libertyare libertarian.
    Do something PincheOgro1!

    Wc,

    Are you confusing the classical term "liberal" with the modern term "liberal?"

    I am a classical liberal or liberty-loving individual and I assume that that is why you (I think you are)are a libertarian. Modern "liberals" are progressive liberals. Progressive liberals vote and believe in neo-Marxism which is antithetical to what liberty-lovers believe.

    I don't know exactly what your point is as your writing style leaves much to the imagination; however, I think you are being critical of PincheOgro1 because he used the term Liberal, and you believe yourself to be one as you are liberal-tarian. Am I right?

    markm


  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Roseville, California, USA
    Posts
    486

    Post imported post

    PincheOgro1 wrote:
    Nick Justice wrote:
    Almost every other state in the union seems to honor the right to keep an bear arms, but California is moving in the other direction, and has been for years. Why can't we get things going in the right direction for us here?
    This state is run by "LIBERALS". You are a "SUBJECT" to their "RULE".
    Yes, Yes, and ELECTIIONS MATTER!

  6. #6
    Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,748

    Post imported post

    MarkBofRAdvocate wrote:
    PincheOgro1 wrote:
    Nick Justice wrote:
    Almost every other state in the union seems to honor the right to keep an bear arms, but California is moving in the other direction, and has been for years. Why can't we get things going in the right direction for us here?
    This state is run by "LIBERALS". You are a "SUBJECT" to their "RULE".
    Yes, Yes, and ELECTIIONS MATTER!
    Serving on jury duty matters as well. We shouldn't strive to avoid jury duty when we are lucky enough to be called. A single juror has the power to override all of the misdeeds that the legislature, governor, police, judge, and prosecutor could have performed. That's way more power than casting a single vote.

  7. #7
    Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Temecula, California, USA
    Posts
    1,660

    Post imported post

    Yesterday's "liberals" are today's progressive socialists.
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

  8. #8
    Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Sons of Liberty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Riverside, California, USA
    Posts
    638

    Post imported post

    Wc wrote:
    Well,bigtoe416,CA_LibertarianandSons of Libertyare libertarian.
    Do something PincheOgro1!
    I'm not sure if I would consider myself a Libertarian, although I agree withsome of what they stand for. I would say that I'm not a Democrat and I renounced my status as a California Republican, because these groups are driving the state into the toilet.
    Clinging to God & Guns: The Constitution Restoration Project

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    329

    Post imported post

    MarkBofRAdvocate wrote:
    Wc wrote:
    PincheOgro1 wrote:
    Nick Justice wrote:
    Almost every other state in the union seems to honor the right to keep an bear arms, but California is moving in the other direction, and has been for years. Why can't we get things going in the right direction for us here?
    (Because) This state is run by "LIBERALS". You are a "SUBJECT" to their "RULE".
    Well,bigtoe416,CA_LibertarianandSons of Libertyare libertarian.
    Do something PincheOgro1!
    Wc,

    Are you confusing the classical term "liberal" with the modern term "liberal?"

    I am a classical liberal or liberty-loving individual and I assume that that is why you (I think you are)are a libertarian. Modern "liberals" are progressive liberals. Progressive liberals vote and believe in neo-Marxism which is antithetical to what liberty-lovers believe.

    I don't know exactly what your point is as your writing style leaves much to the imagination; however, I think you are being critical of PincheOgro1 because he used the term Liberal, and you believe yourself to be one as you are liberal-tarian. Am I right?

    markm
    Nope

  10. #10
    Regular Member PincheOgro1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Perris, Ca., California, USA
    Posts
    420

  11. #11
    Regular Member March Hare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arridzona - Flatlander
    Posts
    355

    Post imported post

    PincheOgro1 wrote:
    Hmmm..... I wonder how he REALLY feels... hard to tell from the video.. NOT!

    Long Legged Mac Daddy... LOL!
    -MH
    $2 Bill - Calling Card of the 2A Movement
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
    Seriously, who is John Galt?
    Vires et honestas

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •