• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why why why...

Nick Justice

imported post

Almost every other state in the union seems to honor the right to keep an bear arms, but California is moving in the other direction, and has been for years. Why can't we get things going in the right direction for us here?

PincheOgro1

imported post

Nick Justice wrote:
Almost every other state in the union seems to honor the right to keep an bear arms, but California is moving in the other direction, and has been for years. Why can't we get things going in the right direction for us here?
This state is run by "LIBERALS". You are a "SUBJECT" to their "RULE".

Wc

imported post

PincheOgro1 wrote:
Nick Justice wrote:
Well,bigtoe416,CA_LibertarianandSons of Liberty are libertarian.
Do something PincheOgro1!:lol:

markm

imported post

Wc wrote:
PincheOgro1 wrote:
Nick Justice wrote:

Wc,

Are you confusing the classical term "liberal" with the modern term "liberal?"

I am a classical liberal or liberty-loving individual and I assume that that is why you (I think you are)are a libertarian. Modern "liberals" are progressive liberals. Progressive liberals vote and believe in neo-Marxism which is antithetical to what liberty-lovers believe.

I don't know exactly what your point is as your writing style leaves much to the imagination; however, I think you are being critical of PincheOgro1 because he used the term Liberal, and you believe yourself to be one as you are liberal-tarian. Am I right?

markm

markm

imported post

PincheOgro1 wrote:
Nick Justice wrote:
Yes, Yes, and ELECTIIONS MATTER!

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

MarkBofRAdvocate wrote:
PincheOgro1 wrote:
Nick Justice wrote:
Yes, Yes, and ELECTIIONS MATTER!
Serving on jury duty matters as well. We shouldn't strive to avoid jury duty when we are lucky enough to be called. A single juror has the power to override all of the misdeeds that the legislature, governor, police, judge, and prosecutor could have performed. That's way more power than casting a single vote.

Sons of Liberty

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Wc wrote:
I'm not sure if I would consider myself a Libertarian, although I agree withsome of what they stand for. I would say that I'm not a Democrat and I renounced my status as a California Republican, because these groups are driving the state into the toilet.

Wc

imported post

MarkBofRAdvocate wrote:
Wc wrote:
PincheOgro1 wrote:
Nick Justice wrote:
(Because) This state is run by "LIBERALS". You are a "SUBJECT" to their "RULE".
Wc,

Are you confusing the classical term "liberal" with the modern term "liberal?"

I am a classical liberal or liberty-loving individual and I assume that that is why you (I think you are)are a libertarian. Modern "liberals" are progressive liberals. Progressive liberals vote and believe in neo-Marxism which is antithetical to what liberty-lovers believe.

I don't know exactly what your point is as your writing style leaves much to the imagination; however, I think you are being critical of PincheOgro1 because he used the term Liberal, and you believe yourself to be one as you are liberal-tarian. Am I right?

markm
:arrow:Nope:exclaim: