Thread: Anyone need any 9mm brass?

Post imported post

I have about 1000+ rounds of once fired 9mm brass.

$5 per 100

or

$35 for the whole lot.

Post imported post

I might be interested. What do you figure shipping would be from down there to up here (Panhandle)?

Post imported post

It would probably be cheapest to put it in one of those flat rate $12 boxes because of the weight factor.

Post imported post

I remain interested in sharing in a reload operation. I could use .40, 9 and .380.

Post imported post

That sounds good. Can you hold 'em until Friday, 14 May?

Post imported post

I've got 2 5-gallon buckets full of once-fired 12 and 20 gauge shells, 90% 12 gauge, almost all are bird shot from shooting clays. We usually lay down a tarp to catch the empties so we don't leave a mess. If anyone has a use for these you can pick them up for free. I just hate to throw them in the landfill. PM me if you can use them. I live in Boise, work in Meridian.

Post imported post

Yes, I will hold them for you.

Post imported post

Dicky-doo wrote:
    Yes, I will hold them for you.
    Thanks!

Post imported post

i dont have much, maybe 100 or so of once-fired 9mm brass i picked up last time i went out. but i have 1100 rounds unfired 9mm and 800 rounds unfired .40 i'll be burning through the next few range days.

every time i go to the range, there some guy there in either a white van or a tan honda that jumps out the moment someone leaves to pick up their brass and either reload themselves or sell the brass. so i picked mine up last time and dont know what to do with it. if anyone wants them, they're yours, no charge.

I'll be going shooting again tuesday and/or wednesday this next week as well. so i'll have more then.

Post imported post

Porter N wrote:
    i dont have much, maybe 100 or so of once-fired 9mm brass i picked up last time i went out. but i have 1100 rounds unfired 9mm and 800 rounds unfired .40 i'll be burning through the next few range days.

every time i go to the range, there some guy there in either a white van or a tan honda that jumps out the moment someone leaves to pick up their brass and either reload themselves or sell the brass. so i picked mine up last time and dont know what to do with it. if anyone wants them, they're yours, no charge.

I'll be going shooting again tuesday and/or wednesday this next week as well. so i'll have more then.
    Where are you located, Porter? I'll take what you have when you're finished.

Thanks!

Post imported post

i'm in Caldwell.