• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for reliable information

WantaG18

imported post

I know this is an open carry forum. I just respect the very informed bunch of guys that are here so much that I thought I'd be able to finduseful information here.

I'm doing a paper for my college class and my thesis is going to be along the lines of "The second ammendment is my CCW." In an earlier thread@ NV Shooters,there was a linkwith some dubious info given. I kind of doubt that Vermont is 34th in gun deaths.

Does anyone have reliable sources I could use and quote to give my paper a positive 2A outlook?

Thanks for any help.