Thread: Going to the Lapeer Pit tomorrow 5-2, anyone want to join us?

Post imported post

Me and hamaneggs are leaving Warren tomorrow around 9:00 am should get there around 10:00am. I will be watching the weather tonite to make sure it will be clear in the morning. If not we may have to adjust our time. I have a Chevy Tahoe that seats 5 pretty comfortably. E-mail me by the end of the day, I will also check first thing in the morning. Get my e-mail from my member profile.

Post imported post

RandyK wrote:
    Me and hamaneggs are leaving Warren tomorrow around 9:00 am should get there around 10:00am. I will be watching the weather tonite to make sure it will be clear in the morning. If not we may have to adjust our time. I have a Chevy Tahoe that seats 5 pretty comfortably. E-mail me by the end of the day, I will also check first thing in the morning. rkrantzc@yahoo.com
    Either of you smoke?

Post imported post

RandyK wrote:
    Me and hamaneggs are leaving Warren tomorrow around 9:00 am should get there around 10:00am. I will be watching the weather tonite to make sure it will be clear in the morning. If not we may have to adjust our time. I have a Chevy Tahoe that seats 5 pretty comfortably. E-mail me by the end of the day, I will also check first thing in the morning. rkrantzc@yahoo.com
    I keep hearing about this pit. What is it? I've been invited before but have never gone, can someone explain it to me. Unfortunatly I will not be able to make since I just had back surgury but my girlfriend would be intrested she just purchesed her first pistol this week.

God Bless

PS: We live in Hazel Park
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar

Post imported post

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61845

thats just for a visual idea

but its an old gravel pit thats nothing but sand now and people use it for shooting, im pretty sure thats about it
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

"I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71

Post imported post

Neither of us smoke, but I do allow smoking in my vehicle, you will have to ride in the back seat and crack a window.

As far as eastmeyers question,if you are a member of the MOC forum, go to "shooting events" then to the post "Were can I shoot freely" its covered pretty well in there.

Banned

Post imported post

I wish! Outa ammo All I got is 9 FMJ, and 13 JHP that I carry in the .40. Next time.

Hey, would one of you guys please take a measurement from the line to the bank? Id love to know that distance. Thanks.

Post imported post

I would be more likely to take the trip if I knew if was only going to be a few people up their, but from the videos it looks like it could be dozens.

Thanks anyways, maybe another time.

God Bless
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    God Bless

Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar

Post imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
    I would be more likely to take the trip if I knew if was only going to be a few people up their, but from the videos it looks like it could be dozens.

Thanks anyways, maybe another time.

God Bless
    Most of the videos are of events going on at the pit....from what ive read on most days theres maybe 2-5 people up there, sometimes none
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

Post imported post

Oh well than kick @ss!
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

God Bless

Post imported post

RandyK wrote:
    Neither of us smoke, but I do allow smoking in my vehicle, you will have to ride in the back seat and crack a window.

As far as eastmeyers question,if you are a member of the MOC forum, go to "shooting events" then to the post "Were can I shoot freely" its covered pretty well in there.
    Nah, I don't smoke, I can't stand it, gives me migraines. Any clue how long you guys plan on staying? I don't have much spare 9mm or monies, but I got 100 rounds of 12 GA that I want to run through my Mossy. You guys could help :P Soar shoulders all around!

Plus we were supposed to hit the warren city carnival @ town hall tonight, but the weather didn't permit, so we might be hitting it tomorrow morn :/

Banned

Post imported post

Arbys afterwards?

Just kidding, cant make it this time.

Post imported post

I dont see being there for more than 2-3 hours, prolly be home around 1-2:00. Im going to run 150 rds threw each my AK and my AR. Probably a box threw my 1911 and a mag or 2 threw my.32.