• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Going to the Lapeer Pit tomorrow 5-2, anyone want to join us?

RandyK

imported post

Me and hamaneggs are leaving Warren tomorrow around 9:00 am should get there around 10:00am. I will be watching the weather tonite to make sure it will be clear in the morning. If not we may have to adjust our time. I have a Chevy Tahoe that seats 5 pretty comfortably. E-mail me by the end of the day, I will also check first thing in the morning. Get my e-mail from my member profile.

FatboyCykes

imported post

RandyK wrote:
Me and hamaneggs are leaving Warren tomorrow around 9:00 am should get there around 10:00am. I will be watching the weather tonite to make sure it will be clear in the morning. If not we may have to adjust our time. I have a Chevy Tahoe that seats 5 pretty comfortably. E-mail me by the end of the day, I will also check first thing in the morning. rkrantzc@yahoo.com
Either of you smoke?

eastmeyers

imported post

RandyK wrote:
Me and hamaneggs are leaving Warren tomorrow around 9:00 am should get there around 10:00am. I will be watching the weather tonite to make sure it will be clear in the morning. If not we may have to adjust our time. I have a Chevy Tahoe that seats 5 pretty comfortably. E-mail me by the end of the day, I will also check first thing in the morning. rkrantzc@yahoo.com

I keep hearing about this pit. What is it? I've been invited before but have never gone, can someone explain it to me. Unfortunatly I will not be able to make since I just had back surgury but my girlfriend would be intrested she just purchesed her first pistol this week.

God Bless

PS: We live in Hazel Park

RandyK

imported post

Neither of us smoke, but I do allow smoking in my vehicle, you will have to ride in the back seat and crack a window.

As far as eastmeyers question,if you are a member of the MOC forum, go to "shooting events" then to the post "Were can I shoot freely" its covered pretty well in there.

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

I wish! Outa ammo:cry: All I got is 9 FMJ, and 13 JHP that I carry in the .40. Next time.

Hey, would one of you guys please take a measurement from the line to the bank? Id love to know that distance. Thanks.

eastmeyers

imported post

I would be more likely to take the trip if I knew if was only going to be a few people up their, but from the videos it looks like it could be dozens.

Thanks anyways, maybe another time.

God Bless

American Boy With a Gun

imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
I would be more likely to take the trip if I knew if was only going to be a few people up their, but from the videos it looks like it could be dozens.

Thanks anyways, maybe another time.

God Bless
Most of the videos are of events going on at the pit....from what ive read on most days theres maybe 2-5 people up there, sometimes none

FatboyCykes

imported post

RandyK wrote:
Neither of us smoke, but I do allow smoking in my vehicle, you will have to ride in the back seat and crack a window.

As far as eastmeyers question,if you are a member of the MOC forum, go to "shooting events" then to the post "Were can I shoot freely" its covered pretty well in there.
Nah, I don't smoke, I can't stand it, gives me migraines. Any clue how long you guys plan on staying? I don't have much spare 9mm or monies, but I got 100 rounds of 12 GA that I want to run through my Mossy. You guys could help :p Soar shoulders all around!

Plus we were supposed to hit the warren city carnival @ town hall tonight, but the weather didn't permit, so we might be hitting it tomorrow morn :/

RandyK

imported post

I dont see being there for more than 2-3 hours, prolly be home around 1-2:00. Im going to run 150 rds threw each my AK and my AR. Probably a box threw my 1911 and a mag or 2 threw my.32.